totally shocked.

How fast is your internet?

I've never had an issue streaming Fight Pass.

Country broadband. It's 1.8mbps

fjuabWI.jpg

It does suck for sure but this is one of those cards I don't even care to watch live. I'll watch it on Sunday. I'm not interested in the spider/steroid or Count Chocula.

Every ad I've seen for this event said exclusively on Fight Pass. I bought fight pass today just to watch

I can only blame myself really, should have checked the UFC website before inviting all the lads round to watch the event. I especially brought BT sport so I could watch all UFC events. So it's come as a total shock to find out the event is not televised at all in the UK.

Talk about a buzz kill. BT sport have hyped the event up and it's even hit our news channels yet unless you have Internet that is fast enough to stream and pay to watch it on a website you're shit out of luck.

Looks like it's down the pub, watch the rugby.

You realize you can get a free trial of Fight Pass....and just cancel it after your week is up?

Hopefully my airplane has faster wifi than the UK. Booked a flight during the main event.

ive just looked on my tivo and bt sport have shafted us ..
stupid sky and virgin idiots..

im wait until its on and probs watch quigg vs frampton instead..
tossers..

This is news to me, the fuck is going on?

Canada here. We just added the package so we get the UFC shows last week. We don't get the Anderson fight either.

If you have the internet, it's always televised

wow, you have internet in the uk and its that bad
It does suck for sure but this is one of those cards I don't even care to watch live. I'll watch it on Sunday. I'm not interested in the spider/steroid or Count Chocula.
what the

That suckes.

Here in The Netherlands it's broadcasted on telly.

Back