totally shocked.

Armbars

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I can only blame myself really, should have checked the UFC website before inviting all the lads round to watch the event. I especially brought BT sport so I could watch all UFC events. So it's come as a total shock to find out the event is not televised at all in the UK.

Talk about a buzz kill. BT sport have hyped the event up and it's even hit our news channels yet unless you have Internet that is fast enough to stream and pay to watch it on a website you're shit out of luck.

Looks like it's down the pub, watch the rugby.

yeah sucks big time, I discovered this bad news about 48 hours ago

I simply assumed it would shown live on BT sports

I can only blame myself really, should have checked the UFC website before inviting all the lads round to watch the event. I especially brought BT sport so I could watch all UFC events. So it's come as a total shock to find out the event is not televised at all in the UK.

Talk about a buzz kill. BT sport have hyped the event up and it's even hit our news channels yet unless you have Internet that is fast enough to stream and pay to watch it on a website you're shit out of luck.

Looks like it's down the pub, watch the rugby.
Who's playing in the Rugby?

They've been hyping the shit out of fightpass since this fight was announced how the hell could you get it mixed up?

Is it not just the 10 dollar fightpass charge? I assume being a developed country your internet speed is fast enough already

The UFC does really need to get their shit together in the UK. The whole point of holding cards in the UK/Europe in our own timezone was to be shown primetime on TV. The only cards we actually do get on TV are on in the early hours of the morning. It's fucked up.

I feel for you not being able to get fast Internet. I could never live anywhere where that's the case. I have to check Broadband possibilities before moving anywhere.

Pretty sure you can watch it on BBC 3 on the iplayer

So you're saying that England can't watch this card? That's NUTZ

Gonna watch it on fightpass while GF is studying. Win.

The UFC does really need to get their shit together in the UK. The whole point of holding cards in the UK/Europe in our own timezone was to be shown primetime on TV. The only cards we actually do get on TV are on in the early hours of the morning. It's fucked up.

I feel for you not being able to get fast Internet. I could never live anywhere where that's the case. I have to check Broadband possibilities before moving anywhere.

I'm in Holland at the moment and they'll broadcast it on Fox Sports here.

Sucks for you mate. I'd say that's complete bollocks and rubbish.

I'm from LA but I think that's what you guys say over there

Back