Tosers chin

YungSithLxrd

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not the most exciting fight, but gotta give to Boser his chin is top tier, Arlovski really cracked his shit twice and he didnt even flinch

Not the most exciting fight, but gotta give to Boser his chin is top tier, Arlovski really cracked his shit twice and he didnt even flinch
he has a chin but no power???? i feel like everyone knocks out Arlovski or atleast hurts him....

My account's too new to make a post about it. I feel he wasted his time chopping the legs. Too much energy, for too little reward, for a heavyweight. I mean, his technique was terrible albeit.

Arlovski was a massive puncher in his prime, but the dude hasn't stopped anyone in over five years.

The step up in competition and size disadvantage seem to have made Boser a bit hesitant.

Fight sucked and no way in hell Arlovski won that one

Last edited:
Arlovski lost his power and gained a chin. So I still don't think this shows off bosers chin. Arlovski hasn't gotten a ko in years

Boser game plan with the leg kicks didn’t get the job done lol

Fuck sucked and no way in hell Arlovski won that one

Ya that was kind of a fucky call. Andrei got out struck, when they were trying to show his highlights after the decision Tanner was blocking almost all the shots.

My account's too new to make a post about it. I feel he wasted his time chopping the legs. Too much energy, for too little reward, for a heavyweight. I mean, his technique was terrible albeit.
Should have used calf kicks instead

Back