Tosers chin

I think 2 years from now alot of people will eat there words about tanner boser. The guy works hard and is only going to grow from a close fight with a former world champion. He is going to come back twice the fighter for it thats what makes a fighter great

Ya that was kind of a fucky call. Andrei got out struck, when they were trying to show his highlights after the decision Tanner was blocking almost all the shots.
coming from a leafy duck it's ok. we understand. your flag has the most boring floral entity one could possibly come up with and your best actors all move to the stronger nation to the south. Is your navy made of nosy cocky residents? geez, i can't believe your a real black belt, also its imaginary.

I think 2 years from now alot of people will eat there words about tanner boser. The guy works hard and is only going to grow from a close fight with a former world champion. He is going to come back twice the fighter for it thats what makes a fighter great

Ngannou went from homeless on the streets of Paris while Boser was slumming around in the regionals to knocking a better version of Arlovski out in the first round within a few years. BTW, Boser's run in the regionals was extensive and pretty mediocre. He is unlikely to improve drastically any time soon.

Ngannou went from homeless on the streets of Paris while Boser was slumming around in the regionals to knocking a better version of Arlovski out in the first round within a few years. BTW, Boser's run in the regionals was extensive and pretty mediocre. He is unlikely to improve drastically any time soon.

Where have you been slumming around ? Haha

Yeah, Arlovski is a former champ. Former as in over 15 years ago. Legit prospects aren't losing to completely washed fighters closing in on 20 career losses. Boser is a legit UFC HW, but his ceiling is probably flirting with getting a number beside his name at some point.

Ya that was kind of a fucky call. Andrei got out struck, when they were trying to show his highlights after the decision Tanner was blocking almost all the shots.
Lol just realized "fight " got autocorrected to "fuck"

Boser is fast but he has terrible punching technique and accuracy.

coming from a leafy duck it's ok. we understand. your flag has the most boring floral entity one could possibly come up with and your best actors all move to the stronger nation to the south. Is your navy made of nosy cocky residents? geez, i can't believe your a real black belt, also its imaginary.
What a :eek::eek::eek:

Back