Toronto

Cool Hand Luke

Shit-Coin Master
Pink
Reaction score
Any Toronto sherdoggers?

Looking to play a around somewhere on Sunday, any advice on the best course to play on?

Last time I went to T.O was pre-covid to see the Raptors
went to a restauant/pool/bar downtown,
fight broke up between what looked like 2 street gang
huge black guy pulled a gun, 3-4 other jumped on him
a shot was fired 3/4 of the place ran out.
1726776904076.png

5mins later I was watching the cops arresting peoples in the pizza-pizza on the other side of the street.
Fun night.

Last time I went to T.O was pre-covid to see the Raptors
went to a restauant/pool/bar downtown,
fight broke up between what looked like 2 street gang
huge black guy pulled a gun, 3-4 other jumped on him
a shot was fired 3/4 of the place ran out.
View attachment 1063530

5mins later I was watching the cops arresting peoples in the pizza-pizza on the other side of the street.
Fun night.
sweet golf advice bro

lol

It has some nice ambience, but watch out. There are some real pros abound in these parts. Was taken to the cleaners betting there one day.

Any Toronto sherdoggers?

Looking to play a around somewhere on Sunday, any advice on the best course to play on?
That is a tough question without extra info.

Do you have a car, and how far outside Toronto are you willing to drive? 1hr, 2hr?

MOst of the best golf courses in region are a 1 to 2 hour drive (if you can miss most traffic).

These are a few my golf buddies love playing right now which are not budget breakers for most...

- https://www.golfpass.com/travel-advisor/courses/27578-eagles-nest-golf-club
- https://www.golfpass.com/travel-advisor/courses/27204-peel-village-golf-club
- https://www.golfpass.com/travel-advisor/courses/27147-ballantrae-golf-club

The Brass Rail had some fine mounds and fairways the last time I went about 20 years ago.

Not sure if it's around still, but a good choice for the 19th.

{<redford}
It's still there and has the same girls working their too, so you get the same quality you remember.

True story. Back in the early 00's, it was hard to go to that place and not see a bunch of Buffalo Bills players holding court in the VIP.

Bruce Smith was almost always there. Thurman Thomas was very regular. And then whoever else they could drag along. We got to know them really well and shared many drinks with them at that time.

Whereabouts are you in Toronto. What is your budget and how far do you want to drive. I live in Toronto and have to drive out of the city to golf most of the time. I’m shitty. But stilll.

It has some nice ambience, but watch out. There are some real pros abound in these parts. Was taken to the cleaners betting there one day.
I saw that course actually, looks interesting

Avid golfer from the GTA here. Had you made this thread earlier I would have invited you to play a round at Thornhill.

That being said, you're cutting super close to be able to book something decent as tee sheets for weekends book super early

I'd look at ballantrae, lionhead, Don Valley, Rolling Hills. But really, make the drive and play Woodington Lake or Bond Head

If you can by chance get a car and go two hours north into Muskoka, you won't be disappointed.

A lot of high level and high priced courses, designed by some legends of golf. Taboo is a nice reasonably priced one.

https://www.taboomuskoka.com/
I saw tpc is about an hour away, I won't have a car and will need to rely on Uber so something within 20-25 minutes near the airport would suit me best

Avid golfer from the GTA here. Had you made this thread earlier I would have invited you to play a round at Thornhill.

That being said, you're cutting super close to be able to book something decent as tee sheets for weekends book super early

I'd look at ballantrae, lionhead, Don Valley, Rolling Hills. But really, make the drive and plays Woodington Lake or Bond Head
thanks boss will check the former out, unfortunately can't do the hour drive

Whereabouts are you in Toronto. What is your budget and how far do you want to drive. I live in Toronto and have to drive out of the city to golf most of the time. I’m shitty. But stilll.
budget for playing is no object though will need to rent clubs i want max 25 mins via Uber from nearby the airport

Richmond Hill is a decent, but if you're a single you'll be playing with old Chinese ladies
thanks boss will check the former out, unfortunately can't do the hour drive

Where are you coming in from / what specifically is your km radius?

budget for playing is no object though will need to rent clubs i want max 25 mins via Uber from nearby the airport
Oh, you're in mississauga/ Brampton. Look at BraeBen, Peel Village or Brampto GC.

Warning, all will be 5+ hour rounds and will be filled with South Asians who take 4 mins to set up a 25 yard shank / duff.

I already gave him one. Was going to follow with Whiskey A Go-Gos!

Haven't been to WAGG in over a decade, but it was definitely one of the top ones back in the day. Personal faves are Cafe Atlantis and New Locomotion, CA has the hottest chicks and some of them do shifts at New Loco as well since they're owned by the same guy. New Loco is walking distance from my home so I can smoke a doob on the way over and get as wasted as I want over there with no worries on how to get back home.

Back