Toronto Muay Thai gyms (Rank them here)

yeah pretty much. Southside would be ranked higher. also Bazooka Joe's gym is good (not the other UMA franchise locations, just the scarborough location). And Pound4Pound seems to have some good instructors.

there are a lot of new gyms opening up in the GTA, and most of them are headed by past students/instructors of Siam no.1 or UMA. even Krudar and York MT are headed by past students of siam no.1

lol sorry for the late response, but if you're in scarborough, you might as well go to Bazooka Joe's gym (UMA) instead of southside.

So training under Surchat still would be the optimal I guess ...

I don

well only siam no.1 and krudar are located in the heart of toronto downtown. the others are found in the outskirts (north york, scarborough, etc.) but all of those listed in the OP can be accessible by TTC transit if you're not driving.

and i think it goes without saying, siam and krudar are gonna cost more because of their name recognition

Well I left my teacher and if I pass plan to train for a month so will be worth it as I

Cool to see a lot of other Ontarians on sherdog. Does anyone have any experience with Legends MMA (brampton, not the legit one in LA lol)?

http://legendsmma.net/

Resurrecting this thread, adding some more gyms of high calibre...

Diamond Muay Thai - Leslieville
The One Muay Thai and Fitness - Simon Marcus' gym
Not technically Muay Thai but, Bazooka Kickboxing - Joe Valtellini in Scarborough
Lotus Fitness and Thai Boxing - 5x World Champion Clifton Brown head coach, downtown Toronto

Resurrecting this thread, adding some more gyms of high calibre...

Diamond Muay Thai - Leslieville
The One Muay Thai and Fitness - Simon Marcus' gym
Not technically Muay Thai but, Bazooka Kickboxing - Joe Valtellini in Scarborough
Lotus Fitness and Thai Boxing - 5x World Champion Clifton Brown head coach, downtown Toronto

Wow amazing first post and you don't have any affiliation with the only gym you posted a link for?

Wow amazing first post and you don't have any affiliation with the only gym you posted a link for?
Lol. Didn't even notice that. I need to sherdog more again.

It's a decent gym from what I hear, fairly new. The top guys from a large chain gym split off and it's that one right now.

Lol. Didn't even notice that. I need to sherdog more again.

It's a decent gym from what I hear, fairly new. The top guys from a large chain gym split off and it's that one right now.

I try to keep an eye out for them, if your not interested in being an alpha male 6,7", 8% body fat banging the 10's, managing the hedge fund....... Don't post on Sherdog!

Back