Toronto BLM co-founder said people with white skin are subhuman and are genetic defects

"Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy"

<Neil01>
873.jpg

Except for suggesting people shouldn't be offended by it.
Except thats not what I said, anywhere, or anything close to it. What she said is vile and people have every right to be offended by it.

Taking offense and using this social media post to build a case that BLM are the REAL racists, and that the cultural Marxists on the left want to oppress white people, are completely different things.

We both know where this thread is going. Don't play dumb.

No, this is installment #345,832 in "the cultural Marxists want to kill all white people, be very afraid!". Stop pretending you don't know context.
I'm just wondering how does that show differ from "The white people have devised a systemic racism to keep the darker skinned people down"? It's all lunacy until it's real.

just reading that, it's apparent she's a complete loon and racist as fuck

i almost wanted to google some of these melanin claims til i read "cosmic energy", nevermind i was already rolling from "humxnity"

<36>

just reading that, it's apparent she's a complete loon and racist as fuck

i almost wanted to google some of these melanin claims til i read "cosmic energy", nevermind i was already rolling from "humxnity"

<36>
It's "humxnity" because you can't have "man" in the word human. It's sexist to the politically correct Woke leftist.

What dumbass...She thinks you get knowledge from light? wtf lol

No not from light silly, black people aren't plants.

You see, from what I understand as passed down by the great Black Scholar Tariq Nasheed, Melanin is basically Midi-chlorians for black people, so like Midi-chlorians gave people in Star Wars Jedi powers, Melanin absorbs the energy from the universe and because black people have more Melanin, they absorb more of the universal energy which gives them cosmic knowledge and superhuman powers compared to the non-Melanated races.

That's why there's a global conspiracy of White Supemacy to keep black people oppressed, because the non-Melanated races fear the sexual prowess of black people and their cosmic ability to breed with every other race and make everyone part-Melanated, which would eventually destroy the White Supremacy because there would be no more white people.

This is also why the police and government are killing black people all the time, because Melanin is the most valuable chemical on Earth, so they kill black people to harvest the Melanin from their bodies.

I think there's some bits from Stargate SG-1 in there too... something about ancient Egypt and flying pyramids.

Aren't these from 2 or 3 years ago? Not saying it's not utterly batshit, but I'm pretty sure this is old news.

I actually hadn't seen that yet or that other psycho tweet in the article and given the gargantuan positive push by progressive media I feel most folks should see it.

They should know about the group and who receives the monies from all donations to them.

Except thats not what I said, anywhere, or anything close to it. What she said is vile and people have every right to be offended by it.

Taking offense and using this social media post to build a case that BLM are the REAL racists, and that the cultural Marxists on the left want to oppress white people, are completely different things.

Its pretty much what you said. You said to stop getting worked up over racist social media posts. I will when we're comfortable telling everyone to stop getting upset by racist remarks.

I'm just wondering how does that show differ from "The white people have devised a systemic racism to keep the darker skinned people down"? It's all lunacy until it's real.
LOL WHAT????

You think asserting historical reality, which is that for hundreds of years black people were in chains, then after they were freed, were denied human rights for 100 years, were denied mortgages, denied credit, literally killed in public by white mobs, asserting that reality is basically the same as asserting the notion that black people and the left are trying to systematically oppress white people?

You actually believe these two assertions are roughly equivalent? Despite the evidence for one being social media posts, and the evidence for the other being actual material reality for 400 years?

No not from light silly, black people aren't plants.

You see, from what I understand as passed down by the great Black Scholar Tariq Nasheed, Melanin is basically Midi-chlorians for black people, so like Midi-chlorians gave people in Star Wars Jedi powers, Melanin absorbs the energy from the universe and because black people have more Melanin, they absorb more of the universal energy which gives them cosmic knowledge and superhuman powers compared to the non-Melanated races.

That's why there's a global conspiracy of White Supemacy to keep black people oppressed, because the non-Melanated races fear the sexual prowess of black people and their cosmic ability to breed with every other race and make everyone part-Melanated, which would eventually destroy the White Supremacy because there would be no more white people.

This is also why the police and government are killing black people all the time, because Melanin is the most valuable chemical on Earth, so they kill black people to harvest the Melanin from their bodies.

I think there's some bits from Stargate SG-1 in there too... something about ancient Egypt and flying pyramids.
Non-melanated? you mean albinos?

LOL WHAT????

You think asserting historical reality, which is that for hundreds of years black people were in chains, then after they were freed, were denied human rights for 100 years, were denied mortgages, denied credit, literally killed in public by white mobs, asserting that reality is basically the same as asserting the notion that black people and the left are trying to systematically oppress white people?

You actually believe these two assertions are roughly equivalent? Despite the evidence for one being social media posts, and the evidence for the other being actual material reality for 400 years?
Just realize that many of the BLM founders are simply Marxists and racists. They offer no real solutions. Just chaos and creating even more racism.

Psycho talk from a very deranged person. As soon as people start referring to people's ethnicities and ancestral geography to determine their capabilities or lack thereof, you know you're dealing with a true old-school racist.

If this woman's demented little rant bothers you, keep an eye out for similar comments from posters on this forum. Unlike the psycho-woman that is the subject of this thread, you can directly condemn the posters on this forum who push similar narratives, and let them know exactly how offensive it is. If she disgusts you, I can't imagine you'd let it slide if it's happening right in front of you.

Se will be one of the first people shot when the real communist take over she's a useful idiot.

It does show however the ideological soil that the BLM movement in Toronto incubated in much like Planned Parenthood's genesis with Margaret Sanger, a proponent of eugenics. It's relevant because there is MUCH conversation going on in society regarding the pasts of various historical people and their works to the point of "erasing" them from society regardless of any countervailing good they may have achieved.

What modern progressives would have us believe is that any works grown from tainted soil are ultimately and perpetually tainted regardless of the fruits that grow from it. That would apply to people like that lady and Sanger as well.

Just realize that many of the BLM founders are simply Marxists and racists. They offer no real solutions. Just chaos and creating even more racism.
"one anecdote and one data point enables me to condemn the millions involved in the anti-racist movement as actual racists"
BiodegradableGiganticBass-size_restricted.gif

Some people seem to think that BLM speaks for every liberal in the country. Those people are what we call morons
Then maybe more "official" liberal voices should make that point abundantly clear because as things stand BLM is doing all the talking for liberals.

I guess I missed your criticism of others overreacting to nonsense on the internet.

Yeah, bro, there's a total equivalency between what Whodafuk Shabazz writes on Reddit and what the President of the United States writes on Twitter.

If someone's riled up over what Trump says they have NO RIGHT to criticize those who are riled up over what Whodafuk say! Total hypocrites!!

/s

Back