Tornado ko from thailand

What a terrible ref. Just let guy's head hit the ground. It was clear he was ko'd and he had plenty of time to catch him.

thumbnail has nothing to do with the fight and I'm pretty sure that's not thailand.

Are they really in the same weight class? Wow that was sick. Thank you so much TS.

When the kick landed it was just like from a movie. Water spraying everywhere. So sick.

Sometime I think having done TKD is not the best use of my time. But then I watch vids like the one I posted above, and while it may not be practical, or smart, still is so darn cool.

Sometime I think having done TKD is not the best use of my time. But then I watch vids like the one I posted above, and while it may not be practical, or smart, still is so darn cool.
For someone who have done TKD can you tell me why their hands are always down? You can do what you're doing with your hands up too. It just looks so dumb with their hands down like that.

For someone who have done TKD can you tell me why their hands are always down? You can do what you're doing with your hands up too. It just looks so dumb with their hands down like that.

They think their quick feet will get them out of the way of any attack, and holding their hands up will just be needless waste of energy, and is a form of showing off.

Wow that was amazing. Was fully expecting the taller guy to pull off the tornado kick.

Yeah I loved that kick from TKD.

Its amazing how many people you spar who if theyve never seen that kick are surprised by it.

Yeah I loved that kick from TKD.

Its amazing how many people you spar who if theyve never seen that kick are surprised by it.
It covers a surprising amount of distance. There have been times when it's very slow and I think I'm out of range but I get smacked on the face or glove with it in sparring

If it is an olympic school, the main reason is to maximize balance for fast kick transitions. Since hand techniques are near useless in the olympic format, and the best defense against most kicks is counterkick or move rather than block, it makes sense for the format.

Am I the only one who thought "Pink Mist" from that one?

actually I noticed in one of the TKD skits, one of the participants threw a hook to the head.

When the video started I didn't expect the guy who looked 6 inches shorter and 20lbs lighter to be the one landing a tornado kick.

Back