Tornado ko from thailand

Are you serious?

Mostly. There are probably some people here who actually believed that was in Thailand. Don't underestimate how dumb or uninformed the average person is. Check youtube comments if you don't believe me.

First time I'd seen the full fight video. Definitely not a video from a Thai stadium as far as I can tell. I can't imagine any stadiums in Thailand having a slow farang ref like that. Still, I guess it was nice to see more than just the 5-10 seconds leading up to the KO that I usually see shared on FB.

Title is definitely misleading though Frode- I was expecting to open the thread and see a Thai throwing it.

I could say that i am sorry. But why? I dont see the point. I subscribe to the gym on YouTube. I saw the video on my Phone at work.

Its a muay thai fight with a good Ko.

Enjoy the video or attack me. I dont care.

that almost knocked me the fuck out

also, sack that ref, disgraceful

I could say that i am sorry. But why? I dont see the point. I subscribe to the gym on YouTube. I saw the video on my Phone at work.

Its a muay thai fight with a good Ko.

Enjoy the video or attack me. I dont care.

You don't see the point about apologizing and that's your prerogative...you don't need to apologize.

I don't see the point about you making things up and I know you've been to Thailand so I'm just trying to figure out the motivation here. There seems to be a lot of new posters here on the subforum and there's already enough misinformation going around so I'm just wondering why a long time poster like yourself would intentionally troll like this.

Maybe it's Scandinavian humor lost in translation or something...

Stop looking for a bigger reason. I tought it was from thailand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back