Tore up by stray cat missing

So you're the asshole taking my cat inside your house and blocking it from returning home to me. I'm trying to let the little dude chase tail with his lil ole balls. He has a home.

Hope he comes back dude.

Basically the same situation as you and he went wandering but came back after a month. So friendly and good natured, did the head bump thing too.

A few night ago as I was getting home from work my neighbor walked over to me as I was unlocking my door asking if this was my cat. Right beside her was a juvenile orange cat that followed her over.

I said no not mine, he seems pretty friendly tho so hes gotta belong to someone. She said yea he is so adorable my son loves him but we cant keep him and I feel bad for him. We had a talk about him and noticed he still has his bawls and no collar so probably stray despite how insanely friendly he is.

My neighbor put out some food and water for him. After walking in I decided to go back out and hang out with the orange boy. And he was truly the most friendly and affectionate animal I have ever met. He followed me non stop wherever I went right beside me like a trusty companion. Let me rub his belly with out a care in the world. And requested me numerous times to lower my head so he could head bump me with his head.

I put out a warm blanket for him. And pondered what to do. I desperately wanted to keep this dude but the thing I was worried about was my cat not getting along with him. My cat is not the biggest fan of strangers, and hes also a straight up savage around pretty much anyone but me. Huge and powerful for a cat and he still has his claws of course. Since the lil orange boy was still a small boy I was worried I'd go to work one day before they became friends and a fight would break out and hed get hurt.

So I slept on it for a day. The next day I decided fuck it Im gonna bring him in and just do whatever I can to make sure my dude gets along with him. But orange boy was no where to be found. its been days and I havent seen him since. I don't know if he moved on, or if he did in fact have an owner that took him in, or what :(

For the rest of my life I'm gonna be wondering about him
Do you not nextdoor.com?

Back