Tore up by stray cat missing

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
A few night ago as I was getting home from work my neighbor walked over to me as I was unlocking my door asking if this was my cat. Right beside her was a juvenile orange cat that followed her over.

I said no not mine, he seems pretty friendly tho so hes gotta belong to someone. She said yea he is so adorable my son loves him but we cant keep him and I feel bad for him. We had a talk about him and noticed he still has his bawls and no collar so probably stray despite how insanely friendly he is.

My neighbor put out some food and water for him. After walking in I decided to go back out and hang out with the orange boy. And he was truly the most friendly and affectionate animal I have ever met. He followed me non stop wherever I went right beside me like a trusty companion. Let me rub his belly with out a care in the world. And requested me numerous times to lower my head so he could head bump me with his head.

I put out a warm blanket for him. And pondered what to do. I desperately wanted to keep this dude but the thing I was worried about was my cat not getting along with him. My cat is not the biggest fan of strangers, and hes also a straight up savage around pretty much anyone but me. Huge and powerful for a cat and he still has his claws of course. Since the lil orange boy was still a small boy I was worried I'd go to work one day before they became friends and a fight would break out and hed get hurt.

So I slept on it for a day. The next day I decided fuck it Im gonna bring him in and just do whatever I can to make sure my dude gets along with him. But orange boy was no where to be found. its been days and I havent seen him since. I don't know if he moved on, or if he did in fact have an owner that took him in, or what :(

For the rest of my life I'm gonna be wondering about him

He probably has an owner. Most strays won’t let you near them

One exception to that though was when I stayed at a hotel when I first moved to Hawaii. One of the hotel managers fed the strays and there was a whole group of them that were super friendly

Cat will possibly be back esp if theres food.
My neighbors cat wanders into my apartment all the time If I leave the door open or will come sit next to me if I hang around outside.
My neighbor hates that, cat doesnt seem to like her for some reason.
She told me it was odd how her cat would curl up in my lap or chill next to me cuz it usually doesnt like people.
She must hang out with weirdos or something.

He probably has an owner. Most strays won’t let you near them

One exception to that though was when I stayed at a hotel when I first moved to Hawaii. One of the hotel managers fed the strays and there was a whole group of them that were super friendly

I've known several strays throughout the years that will let you near them. Most are either getting fed somewhere nearby (although they roam around) or eating another cat's food. They've essentially found a home in an area even though no one is claiming ownership. We had one at our old house who would even hop our privacy fence to see us. At our new house, there is one that comes around to my neighbor's house but he hasn't ventured over to ours. My mom has had several strays find their way to her house through the woods in the back. We have had some sketchy strays that you can't really contact with, but there have also been several that warm up pretty quickly.

Cat will possibly be back esp if theres food.
My neighbors cat wanders into my apartment all the time If I leave the door open or will come sit next to me if I hang around outside.
My neighbor hates that, cat doesnt seem to like her for some reason.
She told me it was odd how her cat would curl up in my lap or chill next to me cuz it usually doesnt like people.
She must hang out with weirdos or something.
he tried to follow me into my house for 10 minutes :( when I finally went back inside after leaving the blanket out and I heard him bumping against my door for another 5-10 minutes

I shoulda just took him. no collar I think its free game to assume he was a stray

he tried to follow me into my house for 10 minutes :( when I finally went back inside after leaving the blanket out and I heard him bumping against my door for another 5-10 minutes

I shoulda just took him. no collar I think its free game to assume he was a stray
Might still come back, they like to wander.
Maybe your neighbor scooped him up?
Wouldnt worry too much though, friendly cats get housed pretty easily. Leave some food out he might come back when hes hungry or bored.

I found him
oZqJJdE.gif

considering the cold he must have snuck into a car´s engine and in the morning when the owner started the car the belt must of snapped him in half, your neighbor being the good guy he is decided not to tell you the truth.

Wtf is wrong with you?
often people that don't have the brain power to understand what is actually funny overcompensate and try way too hard, resulting in them saying shit that literally no one laughs at and leaving everyone feeling uncomfortable about how hard they failed.

A few night ago as I was getting home from work my neighbor walked over to me as I was unlocking my door asking if this was my cat. Right beside her was a juvenile orange cat that followed her over.

I said no not mine, he seems pretty friendly tho so hes gotta belong to someone. She said yea he is so adorable my son loves him but we cant keep him and I feel bad for him. We had a talk about him and noticed he still has his bawls and no collar so probably stray despite how insanely friendly he is.

My neighbor put out some food and water for him. After walking in I decided to go back out and hang out with the orange boy. And he was truly the most friendly and affectionate animal I have ever met. He followed me non stop wherever I went right beside me like a trusty companion. Let me rub his belly with out a care in the world. And requested me numerous times to lower my head so he could head bump me with his head.

I put out a warm blanket for him. And pondered what to do. I desperately wanted to keep this dude but the thing I was worried about was my cat not getting along with him. My cat is not the biggest fan of strangers, and hes also a straight up savage around pretty much anyone but me. Huge and powerful for a cat and he still has his claws of course. Since the lil orange boy was still a small boy I was worried I'd go to work one day before they became friends and a fight would break out and hed get hurt.

So I slept on it for a day. The next day I decided fuck it Im gonna bring him in and just do whatever I can to make sure my dude gets along with him. But orange boy was no where to be found. its been days and I havent seen him since. I don't know if he moved on, or if he did in fact have an owner that took him in, or what :(

For the rest of my life I'm gonna be wondering about him
Do any Chinese people live on your street?

Back