top italian actors who arent italian

iu

Prepare to have your mind blown.

giphy.webp

This for me too, I've never understood this heritage bullshit, '' oh, i'm part scots/irish and korean ''....GTFO, if you were born in murica, you're fuckin murican.
Well I'm a white guy. If I was born in Japan would you really consider me japanese?

Paul Ben Victor is Jewish

Jon Benrthal who plays the Punisher and a white surpremacist in Shot Caller is also Jewish

Many jews are versatile actors, they can play latinos, italians, greaks, whites, arabians.
Bernthal passed as redneck quite easily in The Walking Dead too. Maybe they really all are 1/16th Cherokee (neckers that is).

In WWE they used to have an Arab guy with a terrorist gimick who was actually italian.

I think vince Vaughn has some italian.

Has anyone mentioned leo DiCaprio?
Dicaprio is a white boy he looks just like his momma, thats his step fathers last name

Valentina Nappi

Oh wait she is italian.

Bernthal passed as redneck quite easily in The Walking Dead too. Maybe they really all are 1/16th Cherokee (neckers that is).
funny thing is Bernthal looks like that actor Fred Ward who is like a quarter Cherokee lol

I always thought Bernthal was straight up white with Native American blood as well, I never thought he was Jewish, he look like he could be Fred Wards son

Whats funny is Im not the only one who thinks this, when I typed in Fred Ward it auto completes with Jon Bernthal and when I type in Jon Bernthal one of the search suggestions is fred ward lol
latest

bernthal_3_large.jpg

Qg7Sgsi.jpg

funny thing is Bernthal looks like that actor Fred Ward who is like a quarter Cherokee lol

I always thought Bernthal was straight up white with Native American blood as well, I never thought he was Jewish, he look like he could be Fred Wards son

Whats funny is Im not the only one who thinks this, when I typed in Fred Ward it auto completes with Jon Bernthal and when I type in Jon Bernthal one of the search suggestions is fred ward lol
latest

bernthal_3_large.jpg

Qg7Sgsi.jpg
You can tell if you look closely because Ward is alpha as FUCK whereas Bernthal has that bird neck. Big ups though B is a good actor so even though he’s beta he can play an alpha.

Back