Top Five Prospects To Dethrone Joanna Jedrzejczyk (according to The Gi Guru)

I wasn't impressed by seeing her fight posted by some guy. Good kicks, but looked slow overall. Jędrzejczyk would beat her to the punch I think.

After watching the video, I agree. Kish looked strong, but slow. Good diversity of strikes though.

Actually Randa's toughness might have been the most impressive thing in that fight. She ate some bombs and kept going.

I'd like to see the rematch.

Of those girls, I say Grasso, when she reaches her A level has a good chance. The others I wouldn't put money on.

I've been talking for a while now, on this forum, about how much I want to see Justine Kish fight Joanna Jedrzejczyk. Justine is a super-featherweight World Muaythai Council champion. And a powerful beast.

988583_1121257814557002_4716805559654952389_n.jpg

According to a facebook post originating from Sinbi Muay Thai training camp in Thailand:

"Justine will be arriving at Sinbi today to spend the next 4/6 week training for her upcoming UFC Fight."

Justine confirms that she has arrived there. No word (that I am aware of) about who in the UFC strawweight division she will fight.

She needs to train grappling/wrestling. I would lol hard if her opponent lnp her because she only trained what she is comfortable with.

JJ has the striking advantage over Kish, Grasso and Souza, but ill take Grasso over JJ.

If only the majority of these girls were in the UFC.

Keep Grasso away from JJ. Her face is too pretty.

Grasso's also got better pure boxing than Joanna.

Grasso's also faster and more technical when throwing punches.

JJ couldn't even wreck the faces of Lima or Gadelha (two non strikers) yet she's going to mess up Grasso's face?

You don't know shit about striking. You're just a JJ fanboy who don't know jack shit.

Now go masturbate to photos of your muay thai princess. :)

That chick that she's fighting doesn't count cuz she's not a prospect or something? Because I feel she has a pretty good chance.

I think the term "prospect" is usually just applied to up-and-comers, rather than to the #1 challenger in a division such as Claudia.

Back