Top Five Prospects To Dethrone Joanna Jedrzejczyk (according to The Gi Guru)

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
TOP FIVE FEMALE PROSPECTS TO DETHRONE JOANNA JEDRZEJCZYK
AUGUST 9, 2015 THEGIGURU
http://thegiguru.com/2015/08/09/top-five-female-prospects-to-dethrone-joanna-jedrzejczyk/

#5 Ayaka Hamasaki(12-1-0)

b53e8964.jpg

~
#4 Karolina Kowalkiewicz(7-0-0)

516d21dadbac3_p.jpg

~
#3 Alexa Grasso(7-0-0)

alexa-grasso-2.jpg

~

#2 Justine Kish(4-0-0)

bmupo3bcaaaoeck.jpg

~
#1 Livia Renata Souza(8-0-0)

image_crop-php1.jpeg

Are any of these girls with the UFC? I still say it will be Claudia to do it

I'm a JJ fan but she didn't deserved to win against Gadelha...

Gadelha can beat her in a rematch.

I've been talking for a while now, on this forum, about how much I want to see Justine Kish fight Joanna Jedrzejczyk. Justine is a super-featherweight World Muaythai Council champion. And a powerful beast.

988583_1121257814557002_4716805559654952389_n.jpg

According to a facebook post originating from Sinbi Muay Thai training camp in Thailand:

"Justine will be arriving at Sinbi today to spend the next 4/6 week training for her upcoming UFC Fight."

Justine confirms that she has arrived there. No word (that I am aware of) about who in the UFC strawweight division she will fight.

Are any of these girls with the UFC?

Justine Kish is. She was even a cast member of TUF 20, but a knee injury requiring surgery kept her from making her debut at that time. She is now recovered and training for her debut again.

I don't see anyone defeating Joanna.

She subbed Kowalkiewicz in amatour fight and will destoy her now twice faster.

Kish and Grasso my stand a chance, not sure about Karolina, I don't know about the others tho....

Ayaka is too small, she was Hulk Smashed out of SW already by 'Little Claudia'.

Only way Gadelha wins is via taking her down, on the feet she would get murked bad.

Gadelha didn't do anything but eat shots and spam takedowns.

She's lucky to even get a second shot at JJ but in a championship fight going 5 Rd.

JJ via TkO Rd 4

Gadelha didn't do anything but eat shots and spam takedowns.

She's lucky to even get a second shot at JJ but in a championship fight going 5 Rd.

JJ via TkO Rd 4

This is what I think will happen as well. Gadelha is a very good fighter, and one of the best at 115. But JJ will beat her, and more soundly this time.

Claudia may make it competitive in the first few rounds with the takedowns, but JJ will make her work for them. And she will get back up and land many shots on Gadelha. Eventually, Gadelha will get tired, which will be worsened by JJ breaking her down with strikes.

Grasso is no joke, she'll be signing with the UFC pretty soon

Ayaka is too small, she was Hulk Smashed out of SW already by 'Little Claudia'.

Hamasaki (GOAT) had a bad injury going into that fight but fought anyway because Bushido.

Nice photo of Souza too, captures the difference between Brazilian WMMAers and those from the rest of the world quite distinctly.

Nice photo of Souza too, captures the difference between Brazilian WMMAers and those from the rest of the world quite distinctly.

She is a beast who trains hard to be a beast and not for aesthetics, that's all! :icon_twis

Also aren't you the guy who was slandering American Clean Team before, you are a meanie all around... :icon_lol:

Is Kish really as good as people are saying? I heard she was a favourite to win TUF but we never saw anything from her due to that injury...

Back