Top 5 most likable fighters that you just can't hate?111

1- GSP

Such a nice guy, simple personality, and incredible athlete.

2- Cro Cop

Legend. And seems to have an awesome sense of humour.

3- Big Nog

One word: respect.

4- Werdum

One word: Passion. Devoted to others.

5- Cheick Kongo

Keeps his emotions inside, just goes to the octagon and does what he has to do. How come is he not more popular than he is (in the US at least) is beyond me. Perhaps the nationality doesn't help, dunno.

Don't rate Kongo at all. He fights in a dull fashion nowadays, hits dudes in the balls too much...waiting for him to lose another couple so he can get cut tbh.

1) JBJ
2) Chael
3) Diaz (insert any Diaz bro)
4) Colton Smith
5) RoryMac

1) Chael Sonnen
2) Chael Sonnen
3) Chael Sonnen
4) Chael Sonnen
5) Chael Sonnen

Come at me Bro!

shogun
fedor
couture
franklin
georges

you gotta try hard to hate on these guys unless circumstances outside of them put them in situations that people resent

Gustaffson

JDS

Chris Lytle

Mark Hunt

Joe Lauzon

No specific order

bonnar's promos for his fight against anderson with forrest griffin made me hate both of those douchebags vehemently. as for guys i do like

1. Gus (so boyish and charming)
2. Korean Zombie (his attempt at english when asking for a fight with aldo was adorable)
3. Pat Barry just because he does care a lot about his fans and is accessable
4. Ben Rothwell is pretty modest and nice
5. Randy was always a really cool guy and i like his commentaries a lot more than kenny and mini evil twin.

You cant hate Gus cause he is so boyish and charming????? come on put your skirt and hurry to the kitchen and dont forget.... bring me a sandwich.

1. Spider Silva
2. The Reem
3. Jose fuckin' Aldo
4. Jonny Bones Jones
5. Bendo Smooth

Hmmmm...this list looks a lot like my top five favorite fighters list. Oh wait. It is.

Fedor
Sudo
Saku
Hunt-o
Metzger

I'm just gonna throw this one out there.
I don't like JDS at all, I feel that he comes off as fake as JBJ. "not bad for a nice guy"? da fuck was that shit?

with that being said, my list is as follows
1)Genki Sudo
2)Sakuraba
3)Minowaman
4)Aldo (although some dudes don't seem to like smaller fighters)
5)Evan Tanner

edit:
You cant hate Gus cause he is so boyish and charming????? come on put your skirt and hurry to the kitchen and dont forget.... bring me a sandwich.

that's not very nice..

Grow up sissy! this is Sherdog the virtual Sparta! there s no room here for persons that like a fighter cause he is charming or sentimental fellas like you!

JDS
GSP
Carlos Condit
Randy Couture(i know he is retired but still)
Matt Sera

There are so many more these are just the 5 that have come to mind.

I'm just gonna throw this one out there.
I don't like JDS at all, I feel that he comes off as fake as JBJ. "not bad for a nice guy"? da fuck was that shit?

Haha, i'm brazilian and I sort of agree with you. Junior seems like a cool, nice person but so do many other guys and, even if it sounds silly, I'll say it: his 'kindness' and 'nice guy' image are too exaggerated in the forum.

I will never understand how someone can dislike Fedor.

1) Igor Vovchanchyn
2) Igor Vovchanchyn
3) Igor Vovchanchyn
4) Igor Vovchanchyn
5) Igor Vovchanchyn

Back