Top 5 most likable fighters that you just can't hate?111

I don't like Bonnar.

I don't see how anyone can dislike Rashad, Aldo or JDS.

bonnar's promos for his fight against anderson with forrest griffin made me hate both of those douchebags vehemently. as for guys i do like

1. Gus (so boyish and charming)
2. Korean Zombie (his attempt at english when asking for a fight with aldo was adorable)
3. Pat Barry just because he does care a lot about his fans and is accessable
4. Ben Rothwell is pretty modest and nice
5. Randy was always a really cool guy and i like his commentaries a lot more than kenny and mini evil twin.

I can't believe Pat Barry almost dropped out of the fight because of the Ct massacre. Showed me some real character.

He shot up high on my list because I didn't care for him frankly, prior to.

1- GSP

Such a nice guy, simple personality, and incredible athlete.

2- Cro Cop

Legend. And seems to have an awesome sense of humour.

3- Big Nog

One word: respect.

4- Werdum

One word: Passion. Devoted to others.

5- Cheick Kongo

Keeps his emotions inside, just goes to the octagon and does what he has to do. How come is he not more popular than he is (in the US at least) is beyond me. Perhaps the nationality doesn't help, dunno.

Do you mean Sherdog or our own favourite fighter?

If it's Sherdog

Sakuraba, Minowaman, Sudo, Aldo and JDS are pretty much universally loved.

1- GSP

Such a nice guy, simple personality, and incredible athlete.

2- Cro Cop

Legend. And seems to have an awesome sense of humour.

3- Big Nog

One word: respect.

4- Werdum

One word: Passion. Devoted to others.

5- Cheick Kongo

Keeps his emotions inside, just goes to the octagon and does what he has to do. How come is he not more popular than he is (in the US at least) is beyond me. Perhaps the nationality doesn't help, dunno.

I think people lost some of that respect when Nog let slip how homophobic he was, and Kongo has the stigma off all the nut shots.

Ace, Stann, JDS, Stefan Struve and Aldo. I think they all seem like guys I'd want to have a beer and a chat with, plus they all have some exciting matches.

Back