Top 3 sharp dressers in the UFC

Classics never get dated. It´s not like he is wearing a Zoot Suit :)

Lining and lapels are old, cuffs too loose and way too much space in the middle. Skinny in shape guy in a fat man suit.

I thought that was conor photoshopped onto kevin lee. looks like something he would wear.
Yeah, cos little Kev has been trying to rip Conor’s style for a number of years now. Do you not YouTube, bro?

{<jordan}
1z6ti7k.png

<{MingNope}>

Exactly what went through my mind when reading Anthony Pettis and Luke Rockhold here - lol

yoel, bisping and till are low key the best dressed fighters imo. Casual, no need to wear suits like they were businessmen or sth. Dom, stann and hardy's suits are way better looking than conor's too. Way too tight.

Pettis, anderson and ortega dress like clowns. Khabib looks like a grandpa

Last edited:
the correct answer is
Brendan+Schaub+Primary+Wave+Entertainment+8QPTcAm5N8ul.jpg

aside from conor, all these guys are overpaying for mass produced shit off the rack at a big mall store (just watch all of cody's fight week videos) it's pathetic. real men of fine taste get their own clothes tailor made

just look at these guys, it's like they's stealing from grandpa's closet
dominick-cruz-jon-jones-carlos-condit.jpg

If you can't wear shorts and tshirt, it's too fancy and rather not go.

That saying, every man should own a suit is #1 bullshit.

I find a lot of the examples used to be embarrassing.

I like a lot of classical looks but this new fruity age of frilly clown clothing and ballhuggers has me skipping out.

Lol. Nobody under the age of 60 wears the Dracula lapels outside of Murrca.

You guys are clueless but don't know.
Well it’s a term you made up. The only thing I think of when I think of Dracula is his coat’s lapels startched straight up. Since known of those guys in the post you quoted gave that you’re right no one knows what you’re talking

Everyone is wrong here. We all know who is the number one, two, and three....
CjXPE.gif

I mean, that Fruit of the Loom yo, built for business and pleasure...
2yx0u28.gif

Sexyama is the only guy that looks like he has a clue and a taylor.

Not always though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back