TOP 3 non Zuffa/Bellator fighters you would like to see in the UFC

[QUOTE="Rush";78042543]I'd love to see Bibi in too.

Sterling will be in the UFC this year forsure, he refused Bellator's offer last year.

Sirwan Kakai is another top prospect at 135.[/QUOTE]

Haven't heard of him. I'll have to look out for him.

Jeremiah Labiano a huge bantamweight, 5,10" and not scrawny
20120107044622_IMG_4661.JPG

Derrick Easterling at flyweight, great jiu jitsu and wrestling. teammates with Darren uyenoyama
167811_161852043860912_4137742_n.jpg

Carlos Eduardo Rocha
73923_174789945880567_4172104_n.jpg

bring him back at WW

Last edited:
1) Kyoji Horiguchi in the UFC flyweight division. The guys a beast. I'd love to see him lay some waste in the UFC.
2) Gegard Moussasi
3) and maybe Mike Hackert (#1 Canadian heavyweight) in the UFC light heavyweight division because he's a really small heavy.

Plus there are a lot of good guys in ONE FC, but I like them there and don't want to see them in the UFC. ONE is a legit organization.

1. Fedor
2. Mousasi
3. tyrone
4. CC - would love to see him fight in the Bellator HW tourny
5. Sylvia - for pure entertainment value
6. Arlovski - cuz i feel bad for the guy
7. melvin

others
josh barnett *presumably under zuffa

Tyrone Spong
Bibiano
Sergei

Why is everybody saying Mousasi? He's a Zuffa fighter and he will most likely continue his carreer in the UFC.

Mamed Khalidov and Bibiano Fernandes.

Don't no why we're not allowed to include Bellator fighters . . . Because Pat Curren would top my list then.

Anyway, by the TS criteria:

Jesse Ronson (7 fight winstreak, most recent over Ryan Healey)

The next guys would be from SF but they're coming over anyway (that I understand)

Josh Thompson and KJ Noons

And then:

Bibiano

Shinya

im really hoping Michael Page turns out to be more than a can crusher. But he doesn't count because I think I read that Bellator roped him in.

I'd like to see Conor McGregor get a shot.

and Rumble at 205.

Don't no why we're not allowed to include Bellator fighters . . . Because Pat Curren would top my list then.

Because it would be too easy. I would love to see a bunch of Bellator fighters in the UFC.

Tatsuya Kawajiri definitely needs to be in the UFC, if for no other reason than how hard it is to find challengers for Aldo.

Sergei Kharitonov, he's at least as good as Kongo and Mitrione and way more exciting than Kongo.

Shinya Aoki, outside of Alvarez, and Chandler if you believe that hype (I obv don't), Aoki is the best 155er outside of Zuffa, and a legend to boot.

Karakhanyan
Kawajiri
Khalidov
Spong
Sergei
Aoki
Bibi
Drysdale
Newell
Kikuno

Kawajiri
Sergei