TOP 3 non Zuffa/Bellator fighters you would like to see in the UFC

Zlatan1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
1. Tyrone Spong - although untested, I would love to see this guy in the UFC LHW divison (Spong/Machida, Spong/Manuwa, Spong/Shogun sound like dream match-ups)
2. Anthony Johnson - bring him back
3. Elvis Mutapčić - MFC MW champ, knocked out TUF Brazil winner Cezar Ferreira and TKO'd TUF vet Joseph Henle

Honorable mentions: Bibiano Fernandes, Joachim Hansen, Andrei Arlovski

Bibiano Fernandes
Tatsuay Kawajiri
Anthony Johnson

Assuming Rumble finally got his weight in order, sure, bring him back.

Tatsuya Kawajiri
Mamed Khalidov
Tyson Nam

Rick Glenn

Aljamain Sterling

Why was 3 the limit dammit!

My latest highlight, Andre "Touchy" Fili, 22 years old out of Alpha Male, he'll be in the UFC within 6 months.

Chandler, Aoki, Alvarez.

Aoki...Alvarez...fernandes...Hansen...harakhanyen or however u spell it, the tachi palace champ.

- Gegard Mousasi (Assuming he's not a guaranteed aquisition after SF)
- Mamed Khalidov
- Melvin Manhoef (Wouldn't make it far but would never be in a boring fight.)

I know you said 3 but here is 20

1) Sergei Kharnatov
2) Shinya Aoki
3) Anthony Johnson
4) Biliano Fernandez
5) Andre Arlovski
6) Mamed Khalidov
7) Thales Leites
8) Gerald Harris
9) Darrell Montague
10 Tyrone Spong
11) Tatsuya Kiwajiri
12) Antonio Neto
13) Tim Sylvia
14) Josh Burkman
15) John Howard
16) Jeff Monson
17) Jan Blachowicz
18) Robert Drysdale
19) Jason Brilz
20) Evangilista Santos

1) Sergei Kharnatov
2) Shinya Aoki
3) Anthony Johnson
4) Biliano Fernandez
5) Andre Arlovski
6) Mamed Khalidov
7) Thales Leites
8) Gerald Harris
9) Darrell Montague
10 Tyrone Spong
11) Tatsuya Kiwajiri
12) Antonio Neto
13) Tim Sylvia
14) Josh Burkman
15) John Howard
16) Jeff Monson
17) Jan Blachowicz
18) Robert Drysdale
19) Jason Brilz
20) Evangilista Santos

You really think Cyborg and Sylvia are UFC material?

1. Tyrone Spong - although untested, I would love to see this guy in the UFC LHW divison (Spong/Machida, Spong/Manuwa, Spong/Shogun

The guy needs to fight an actual wrestler before he belongs anywhere near the UFC. At this point all the guys you listed would just take him down.

Some good picks.

Bibi and Kawajiri are top-10 level guys in their weight class and those are the fighters the UFC is supposed to be about having.

Good call with Aljamain Sterling too. He's a top prospect at 135 and in general.

What part of non Zuffa/Bellator don't you people understand?

Whats im thinking, otherwise Koreshkov would have been at the top of my list. I think the bigger issue here is someone actually wants Gerald Harris back.

I think the could win a few fights. Wouldn't you like to see Cyborg v Hardy and Sylvia v Russow? They have entertaining winnable fights.

Yes, because of the freakshow/entertaining factor. I would like to see Brock vs Hong Man Choi as well for the same reasons, but that shouldn't be the biggest factor in MMA.

1) Sergei Kharnatov
2) Shinya Aoki
3) Anthony Johnson
4) Biliano Fernandez
5) Andre Arlovski
6) Mamed Khalidov
7) Thales Leites
8) Gerald Harris
9) Darrell Montague
10 Tyrone Spong
11) Tatsuya Kiwajiri
12) Antonio Neto
13) Tim Sylvia
14) Josh Burkman
15) John Howard
16) Jeff Monson
17) Jan Blachowicz
18) Robert Drysdale
19) Jason Brilz
20) Evangilista Santos

Please tell me it's listed in no particular order. Gerald Harris has looked very mediocre and boring outside the UFC. Yes he was wrongfully cut but everyone in the UFC he beat is long gone. He's not that good that the UFC needs to have at this point, especially at WW. Monson is way over the hill now. Sylvia looks awful and out of shape in many of his fights. Cyborg probably doesn't belong but I could see bringing him in for some exciting scraps on the under card. Now that I think abut it I'd love to see Matt Brown and Cyborg go at it.

Some good picks.

Bibi and Kawajiri are top-10 level guys in their weight class and those are the fighters the UFC is supposed to be about having.

Good call with Aljamain Sterling too. He's a top prospect at 135 and in general.

I'd love to see Bibi in too.

Sterling will be in the UFC this year forsure, he refused Bellator's offer last year.

Sirwan Kakai is another top prospect at 135.

Back