Top 3 hottest female UFC fighters...

Waterson post baby doesn't look good. She looks kinda stumpy now from putting on a bit of muscle. Also Holm has the curse of white woman in sun face but she can hide it with a little makeup

Waterson doesn't do it for me. I've never understood the attraction to asian women. They usually only look good from the neck down. Plus she's overly tanned and skinny.

That being said I do like Rin Nakai because she has a unique body type.

Holm is one of the more attractive I'd say. You can tell with her fair skin and freckles she's been over exposed to the sun which hurts her a bit. I like girls with freckles but she's got too much. Her body is really nice though and I like blondes.

Yes there is. Unless you have low standards, Ronda is not pretty. She is average it best. Add in the fact that she is almost as big as me and she smells, you got a 4 on your hands.

Little man syndrome.

Hottest chicks in MMA aren't in the UFC yet.

Hottest IMO is Rachel Wray.
Also Raquel Pa'aluhi p4p best ass.

d09ff671a3a286eea23dd46ba3d2d7f0.jpg

Fucking disgusting.

Waterson doesn't do it for me. I've never understood the attraction to asian women. They usually only look good from the neck down. Plus she's overly tanned and skinny.

That being said I do like Rin Nakai because she has a unique body type.

Holm is one of the more attractive I'd say. You can tell with her fair skin and freckles she's been over exposed to the sun which hurts her a bit. I like girls with freckles but she's got too much. Her body is really nice though and I like blondes.

You have godawful taste in women. Waterson isn't attractive but Rin Nakai and Holly Holm are?

You have godawful taste in women. Waterson isn't attractive but Rin Nakai and Holly Holm are?

I wouldn't say she's unattractive just not really my type. She's generic looking and doesn't really stand out. I see Asian girls like her almost every day.

Damn! First I've heard of Alexa Grasso... she's absolutely gorgeous. She's not one of those girls who seem to put a lot of effort into looking nice either - seems very natural. A lot of girls look good when they're dolled up by they look pretty unattractive while they're in the ring fighting. Grasso still looks really cute while she's in a fight, which is very rare.

Karate hottie way overrated imho.
1) Tate
2) PVZ
3) Honda

She's debuting in MMA next month in Bellator's Dynamite show ...

kerianne.jpg
8630a8072aa5a5403424f243fb1b3bc7.jpg

She hatched the kid recently, so...

reprodu%C3%A7%C3%A33.jpg
10kyragracie_display_image.jpg

Hopefully we'll see her soon...

20110721041156_IMG_4863.JPG

Last edited:
Damn! First I've heard of Alexa Grasso... she's absolutely gorgeous. She's not one of those girls who seem to put a lot of effort into looking nice either - seems very natural. A lot of girls look good when they're dolled up by they look pretty unattractive while they're in the ring fighting. Grasso still looks really cute while she's in a fight, which is very rare.

She's very beautiful. Has that innocent girl next door kind of look.

Gina rules all.

But UFC only:
1. Waterson
2. Grasso
3. Albu

Honorable mentions: Moesha Potater, Dudieva is cute, JJ is cute,

Little man syndrome.
Pretty good looking
5'11"
Played Football and Basketball for a AAAA school. Can dunk a basketball unlike 6'4" Jon Jones. And I am a future UFC champion.
Please tell me more about my little man syndrome...

Pretty good looking
5'11"
Played Football and Basketball for a AAAA school. Can dunk a basketball unlike 6'4" Jon Jones. And I am a future UFC champion.

You replied with a list of accomplishments. The fact that you felt impelled to respond speaks to him being right.

Pretty good looking
5'11"

hhaha lol

are you new to this forum arguing thing? Cuz you just lost, hard.

take a knee, kid. Youre done for the day.

Pretty good looking
5'11"

huge if true

1. Gina Carano
2. Rose Nama-something.

That is all.

Rose? Seriously? The woman who always has her bottom lip sticking way out, in a 'special' kind of way, if you know what i mean.

Back