Top 3 hottest female UFC fighters...

Pretty good looking
5'11"
Played Football and Basketball for a AAAA school. Can dunk a basketball unlike 6'4" Jon Jones. And I am a future UFC champion.
Please tell me more about my little man syndrome...

All that really matters is if you can bench teh 275, not if you played sports at a AAAA school, whatever the fuck that is.

Rose? Seriously? The woman who always has her bottom lip sticking way out, in a 'special' kind of way, if you know what i mean.[/QUOTE]

hahahha now I want to see for myself. Gina was the hottest fighter ever and I remembered thinking rose was kind of ugly if its who I'm thinking of and actually feeling anger for the first time in my life over someones taste in WMMA.

NamajunasMandelSherdog-e1364222300269.jpg

Yeah I am very unimpressed with this one but I was actually thinking of a different chick a lot of sherdoggers had a boner for and couldn't understand it either. She looked like a 12 year old malnourished chinese boy.

Last edited:
That's weird about Pena. Is that the girl from the strawweight season of TUF? I would have swore she was not hot and looked nothing like that...

The heck with UFC grouping and MMA.

This Martial Artist (Kyra Gracie) is feminine incarnate. PERFECT. Zero trace of hidden masculinity you often find in MMA women. I mean Miss Universe material possibly since she's Brazilian. That seals it for me.

kyra_gracie_03171839_iDST8kn.sized.jpg

ISdIi0.jpg

that is an annoying person, I'm almosting leaving my combate subscription because of her stupid comments in UFC.noneofless hot.

Waterson doesn't do it for me. I've never understood the attraction to asian women. They usually only look good from the neck down. Plus she's overly tanned and skinny.

SMmAaGn.jpg

o1IzFjw.jpg

Back