Top 10 P4P Greatest Duckers of all times?

Boy. You cannot even read. You really should get someone to help you with the big words if your comprehension is that bad.

I never said a win over Aldo > win over LW champ. You just completely made that up due to your poor reading comprehension. What I said, and what is true is a win over Aldo at FW is greater than wins over the vast majority of the LW roster. That is true.

This discussion was NEVER a comparison of fighting top ranked guys above you versus in the division below. Again something you made up with your poor comprehension.

What it was about was a comparison of the competition Nick Diaz fought versus what GSP fought and the claim GSP was not taking on the challenge Diaz was because Diaz fought some MW's and GSP did not.

But the FACT is Diaz was not fighting the top guys of the MW division and GSP was fighting the top guys at WW and GSP fight TOUGHER comp than Diaz regardless of size or division.

So tards like you need to stop pointing simply at bigger guys as if it is always better as it is not.

GSP fought the tougher guys. Deal with it.

You're 100 percent right GSP fought tougher comp.

But Silva would beat GSP and every opponent hes had. So GSP has never fought ANYONE as good as Silva. Nick did. GSP was guaranteed to lose.

You're 100 percent right GSP fought tougher comp.

But Silva would beat GSP and every opponent hes had. So GSP has never fought ANYONE as good as Silva. Nick did. GSP was guaranteed to lose.

Funny thing is when you look at the opponents GSP had and the opponents Anderson had and you see when those guys fought one another, GSP's opponents overwhelming beat Andersons opponents. Go figure.

Shields beat Okami
Shielsds beat Hendo
Shields beat Maia
Fitch beat Okami
Hughes beat Carlos Newton
Hughes beat Hayato Sakurai
Karo Parsyan beat Ryo Chonan

Maia beat Fitch.

GSP a ducker? No way. They can't call you a ducker for ducking someone outside of your weight class.

Old heads will remember Tito (back when he was champ) ducking Chuck like he was the black plague. I think at one point he said "no I can't fight him, we're friends" and Chuck's like "uhhh not really, let's fight".

The GSP-Silva fight was at it's closest during UFC 112. They had GSP waiting cage side to do a face off. It's all they kept talking about the whole broadcast. Then the Silva-Maia fight turned into a shit show and we never heard about it again.

1. GSP- Ducked A. Silva for years before ducking a Hendricks rematch. Then proceeded to duck the entire WW division for approx 3 yrs. He was gonna call out Conor(FW) if he had won against Nate. Just ducked a Woodley title fight call out to call out the 1-2-1, in 5yrs, Nick Diaz.

2. Tito ducked the Iceman for years while Chuck basically cleaned out the division. Tito refused to fight("Contract disputes") so he was stripped of his title. Liddell and Couture fought for the Interim title, and as soon as Chuck lost, Tito was angling for a "gimme fight" against Couture which he got. Randy went on to spank Tito, literally, and lose to Liddell after. Tito could run no longer and was forced to face his "friend," losing both fights by (T)KO.

3. Woodley ducked Lombard saying it wasn't good for his brand. He then ducks any other Elite fighters at WW for about 18 months before being inexplicably gifted a title shot. He wins, and 30 mins later he is ducking the 7 fight win streak Thompson to call out inactive, ring rusted GSP and 1-2-1 Diaz.

Can I get your thoughts on the rest, Sherdoggers? Many thanks.
Yeah you're right. GSP. And add Demetrius Johnson to the list too, he's been ducked Aldo for years and now he's ducking Woodley. Also, Randy Couture, he's ducking Miocic.

Who's bisping ever ducked? Honestly? It's cool to hate on him but I've never heard him duck anyone.
Of course you are not really afraid to fight anyone when you don't have the belt. Your true ducking colours shows when you have the belt and your fairy tale looks like it might end soon. Choosing not to fight anyone in the top ten and instead take a fight with an overwashed old man in the hopes of keeping the belt longer speak volumes of Bisping.

Last edited:
GSP ducked Silva.

Ducked Hendricks to fight Diaz.

Ducked Robbie Lawler.

MMA fans are such dickheads. You'd think it was us that get hit in the head for a living.

Back