Top 10 P4P Greatest Duckers of all times?

Fedor ducked the UFC

At the moment I am commenting, You can't blame UFC fighters for ducking Bellator or WSOF. At that time the same was applicable for Pirde as you can blame none of the Pride fighters for ducking UFC.

Besides, Who did he duck by not fighting UFC, Handy, Mir??? Come on man, give me a break.

The 3 top ducks are

Conor ducking 145 division

That. He won the title with lucky punch and left the division cuz he was too scared to lose the belt. He went up and lost anyway.

#FakeChamp

At the moment I am commenting, You can't blame UFC fighters for ducking Bellator or WSOF. At that time the same was applicable for Pirde as you can blame none of the Pride fighters for ducking UFC.

Besides, Who did he duck by not fighting UFC, Handy, Mir??? Come on man, give me a break.
It's been 9 years still hasn't signed lol duck

1. GSP- Ducked A. Silva for years before ducking a Hendricks rematch. Then proceeded to duck the entire WW division for approx 3 yrs. He was gonna call out Conor(FW) if he had won against Nate. Just ducked a Woodley title fight call out to call out the 1-2-1, in 5yrs, Nick Diaz.

2. Tito ducked the Iceman for years while Chuck basically cleaned out the division. Tito refused to fight("Contract disputes") so he was stripped of his title. Liddell and Couture fought for the Interim title, and as soon as Chuck lost, Tito was angling for a "gimme fight" against Couture which he got. Randy went on to spank Tito, literally, and lose to Liddell after. Tito could run no longer and was forced to face his "friend," losing both fights by (T)KO.

3. Woodley ducked Lombard saying it wasn't good for his brand. He then ducks any other Elite fighters at WW for about 18 months before being inexplicably gifted a title shot. He wins, and 30 mins later he is ducking the 7 fight win streak Thompson to call out inactive, ring rusted GSP and 1-2-1 Diaz.

Can I get your thoughts on the rest, Sherdoggers? Many thanks.

You cant duck someone who doesnt fight or has no intention of fighting in your weight division.

Beefy Honda Rousey

Literally ONE GIRL in the entire world who could everyone agreed could challenge her, and Ronda's fat ass refused.

She plowed through the plodding bulldaggers in the division until one accidentally kicked her in the neck.

Cyborg would e eaten her alive and Beefy Honda knew it.

You're purposely being a prick and comparing GSP to Cote. Why dont you say fighting Silva or Jacare is worse than fighting GSP?

Weight class jumping does matter if you're facing the top competition at that higher weight.

Say what you want about his competition, Condit almost fucked him up and Silva would fuck GSP up too so what are you getting at? Dude gogo'd Gomi in pride which is a bigger deal than someone like you understands. He ko'd Lawler at 19 he's not a newcomer.
The comparison was Nick's competition to GSP's.

And somehow, despite Nick fighting weaker comp then GSP the position was GSP was the pussy. GSP the guy who fought tougher guys was more a pussy then a guy who fought weaker guys. ya, no.

Just because a guy fights bigger guys does not mean he is braver or badder or taking on better comp. Edgar fighting Aldo at FW is a tougher fight than fighting most LW's.

You can't duck someone that isn't in your division

Lol, only in MMA can a fighter like GSP with no unavenged losses and maybe the greatest strength of schedule in all of MMA be considered the number 1 ducker in the sport. Pathetic.

The 3 top ducks are

Rory ducked Lombard
Stipe ducked Rothwell
Conor ducking 145 division

conor was calling out aldo before he had any right to. many said he didn't deserve a title shot. and aldo pulled out twice. then conor called out the champ from a division above. who also pulled out. if conor's top of anything, he's top of the anti-duck list.

TIto Ortiz ducked Chuck, but I wasn't paying attention to that rivalry.

Anderson Silva being very picky about who he fights, he didn't want to fight Weidman. He said Weidman needed more seasoning. He wanted Rich Franklin 3 or Cung Le.

I also think pulling Stephan Bonnar out of retirement(when tons of dangerous fights at LHW....Texiera, Machida, Phil Davis, Jones etc) showed where they thought his abilities were.

He was willing to fight big guys like Griffin & Bonnar, but not the dangerous ones. That was Silva's last actual victory in MMA.

Ronda Rousey. She couldn't last weeks without verbally attacking Cyborg, but for whatever reasons she refused to fight her. She could beat Mayweather, most male BW"S & Cain on the right night though

what are you 5 years old?

Back