Tony vs Khabib on TUF

Imagine being coached by Tony Ferguson

"Tiramisu wants to talk about growing up in Dagestan but when I wanna take a holiday I go to Siberia, champ shit only"

PepperySafeBumblebee-max-1mb.gif

I know, like myself, everybody just wants these two to fight already, asap

Buuut, how sick it would be if these two signed up to coach vs each other on a TUF season. The amount of shit talk would be hilarious.

Khabib can bring his bathtub brothers and maybe Tony can pick up some fighters from Mexico to fight on his side.

It would be Rampage vs Rashad levels of interest

Stole the idea from the #1 comment on this video

Thoughts?

It would be better than Rampage and Rashad.

Steel beam conditioning sessions vs bear wrestling, something tells me both TUF teams won't make it to the end.

Nobody watches that shit show anymore..

Book the damn fight..

Khabib and Tony have low key the funniest dynamic between any 2 people in the UFC. Their 2017 conf call is EPIC, unintentionally funny moments from beginning to end LMAO. Including:

1. Tony taking the call while on the treadmill
2. Khabib asking Tony Unironically to repeat his shit talk because he doesn’t understand his English
3. Khabib promising Tony “i’ll Knock you out your face!”
4. Khabib changing El Cucuy to El Knockdowno
5. The annoying chick with the high pitched voice who interrupts midway through
6. Tony going on stream of consciousness rants every 2 minutes

literally so much mores. Those 2 should be on camera together all the time

Is TUF still on? Serious question

Khabib and Tony have low key the funniest dynamic between any 2 people in the UFC. Their 2017 conf call is EPIC, unintentionally funny moments from beginning to end LMAO. Including:

2. Khabib asking Tony Unironically to repeat his shit talk because he doesn’t understand his English

Right?? The UFC has let good slip through their fingers

Great but dont forget to trow in there lots of beer and some transexual strippers just for the cultural schok

Would be a thousand times better than that McGregor shameful drama

The trash talk between the two is hilarious.

is tuf still happening? the last season ended a long time ago and I haven't seen an ad for a new season. am I just out of it?

Tony is the kind of guy to call Dana out of the blue to tell him he’s gonna coach on the Ultimate Fighter.

Tony Ferguson is the kind of guy to coach himself on TUF then complain that he didn’t receive enough instruction.

Considering the conference call between these two is my fave outside of the cage moment in mma I'd be all over this shit

Back