Tony vs Khabib on TUF

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
I know, like myself, everybody just wants these two to fight already, asap

Buuut, how sick it would be if these two signed up to coach vs each other on a TUF season. The amount of shit talk would be hilarious.

Khabib can bring his bathtub brothers and maybe Tony can pick up some fighters from Mexico to fight on his side.

It would be Rampage vs Rashad levels of interest

Stole the idea from the #1 comment on this video

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Imagine being coached by Tony Ferguson

I think no one want to be coached by tony ferguson ... his fighting style is absolutely not replicable for any sain person.

Fookin brilliant.
Khabib brings the mountain shepherds and Tony gets American "let me bang" bros. Put 'em all together in a house with alcohol (Dags won't even drink) and watch fireworks.
Would be the first TUF I'd watch since season 3.

Yea so we have to wait another 6 months for them to fignt... no thanks

would be great tv but not so great for the guys coached by tony

I think no one want to be coached by tony ferguson ... his fighting style is absolutely not replicable for any sain person.
"Okay, for today's training session we're gonna go outside where I set up some steel beams"

Love the idea!
Both are eccentric and hilarious in their own way, would be must-watch tv.

Lolled at 'bathtub brothers'.

Everyone on Tony's team would be wearing shades. Hilarity sure to ensue.

"Okay, for today's training session we're gonna go outside where I set up some steel beams"
".... it's all really simple guys, just make sure you kick full force, and shin is making direct contact......

Why are you still here? Goooooo"

Khabib brings mountain people from Dagestan, and Tony brings wall people from his house. <mma4>

how are they gonna talk shit to each other if they don't speak the same language?

This fight should already be signed. That fact that it isn't is fucked up, and if Khabib won't fight him he should be stripped.

Good idea, put Tony around TV production wiring for 6 weeks

Also the show would struggle when all of team Ferguson has to go home injured after a week after kicking every piece of metal they can find like some kind of fucked up improv group.

Back