Tony vs Georges @ LW - Who takes it

Felsh

57-0
Banned
Reaction score
Tony Time Consists Of #SnapJitsu IMO

I mean how crazy would it be if they hit us with this for the Nov 3 Headline

forgive me if im just being a dreaming fanatic

georges by decision. takes tony down and chills in top control. too good for tony to sub

I think fights like Porier/Diaz or Ferguson/GSP should be mandatory BY LAW to be 5 rounders

tony is on call to fight conor after khabib misses weight or injury

I think fights like Porier/Diaz or Ferguson/GSP should be mandatory BY LAW to be 5 rounders
I honestly hate the title fight and main event rule they have for rounds. If an awesome fight needs to be 5 rounds, damnit make it 5 rounds.

At 170, GSP UD’s him. We’ve never seen GSP at 155, but he’d probably win there too although Ferg might give him some fits.

Prime GSP wins all the way. GSP gassed against Bisping and Tony has a tremendous pace, so current version of both guys over 5 I will take Tony.

I don't think I would bet against GSP. IF it is GSP's intentions to drop to 155, he is probably already in the process of doing so. In the event he is looking to move down to 155, I doubt it is to fight Tony, I would assume he would be looking to fight the winner of Khabib/Conor.

I don't think I would bet against GSP. IF it is GSP's intentions to drop to 155, he is probably already in the process of doing so. In the event he is looking to move down to 155, I doubt it is to fight Tony, I would assume he would be looking to fight the winner of Khabib/Conor.

How screwed could Ferg get??? If Conor and Nate win, it's Conor/Nate 3. Then GSP could pop up and fight McGregor afterwards. Tony Ferguson could be like 1-2 years away from a title shot, lol.

How screwed could Ferg get??? If Conor and Nate win, it's Conor/Nate 3. Then GSP could pop up and fight McGregor afterwards. Tony Ferguson could be like 1-2 years away from a title shot, lol.
got screwed cuz when he got into title contention wme showed up and all the money fight bs started. dudes won 10 in a row, finishing most of his opponents and lost the interim belt he earned (he actually earned a title shot at the real belt like 2 fights ago when he beat RDA)

anything less than a title shot for the undisputed belt is disrespect. the fact he had to beat kevin lee of all people to get an interim belt was bogus - lee had beaten nobody and his best win was chiesa and the stoppage was goofy. title shot or bust

Fairly screwed, but if he didn't have them cool sunglasses on maybe he would have seen the cable he tripped over.

Seriously, it would suck for Tony, but we all know the UFC doesn't really care about fairness, win streaks or fighters themselves, they care about what fight will bring the most money.

Prime GSP wins all the way. GSP gassed against Bisping and Tony has a tremendous pace, so current version of both guys over 5 I will take Tony.

Gsp also had a lot of extra muscle for his lungs to supply oxygen too at MW. He was also wresting a guy much bigger and stronger who also is known for being an anti wrestler.

Tony would make easy work out of GSP. Let's not forget Hendricks outstruck GSP, and he had a difficult time taking him down. Tony might get taken down, but he is far too active on the bottom and too stringy for a thick almost immobile fighter like GSP. That is, Tony gets triangle choke on him or exhausts him enough that he dominates 3rd round onwards.

Most importantly, GSP face scratches off like a lottery coupon. He will get griugered with those Cucuy elbows and get stopped by a medical team trying to find his face.

Gsp also had a lot of extra muscle for his lungs to supply oxygen too at MW. He was also wresting a guy much bigger and stronger who also is known for being an anti wrestler.
Those are fair points, I wont lie. But Tony would also maintain a pace way, way faster than Bisping and he’s insanely active on the ground. He’s also a massive LW. He’d be very close to GSP’s size.

I honestly could see Tony wearing GSP out in 2018. Not 5 years ago, but today I could.

Back