Tony vs Georges @ LW - Who takes it

I think GSP is a bad matchup for Ferguson. He would be a huge LW, even bigger than Tony at WW.

GSP would be the favorite but under USADA his cardio is questionable. Tony would make him tired by the 3rd and steal some rounds

Seeing all the damage Bisping did to GSP from guard, I'll take Tony in round 4 or 5.

Both miss weight = end up fighting at 170= gsp abuses tony= tony gets arrested by ice

Easy Win for GSP

I like that fight tbh

Both need to prove they Can make 155

well gsp did 5 round ww fights and still had cardio by the end of the fight....at lw i'd assume gsp's cardio and pace would be even faster and better...so 3 or 5 rounds means nothing.

Tony has nothing to offer gsp and has no chance of winning, once gsp gets that first td its pretty much tony spending all night on his back with gsp gnp, who knows maybe even sumbits him. In the stand up, gsp would just jab the sh!t out of tony, probably superman punch him across the octagon, I don't see tony's stand up being a threat, with gsp's movement and timing, i think tony never truly gets comfortable because of gsp mixing things up, keeping him guessing. I personally think a fight with gsp is a joke and tony has no real chance of ever winning.

Those are fair points, I wont lie. But Tony would also maintain a pace way, way faster than Bisping and he’s insanely active on the ground. He’s also a massive LW. He’d be very close to GSP’s size.

I honestly could see Tony wearing GSP out in 2018. Not 5 years ago, but today I could.

Would be a better fight than gsp vs Connor I suppose. I honestly can’t see gsp making 155. I think it was just talk meant to make fans more impressed with his move to 185

Tony would take him soul and make him tap. George doesn't like to fight where he is not in control. He can't keep up with Tony's insane pace.

Tony would take him soul and make him tap. George doesn't like to fight where he is not in control. He can't keep up with Tony's insane pace.

Tony would make easy work out of GSP. Let's not forget Hendricks outstruck GSP, and he had a difficult time taking him down. Tony might get taken down, but he is far too active on the bottom and too stringy for a thick almost immobile fighter like GSP. That is, Tony gets triangle choke on him or exhausts him enough that he dominates 3rd round onwards.

Most importantly, GSP face scratches off like a lottery coupon. He will get griugered with those Cucuy elbows and get stopped by a medical team trying to find his face.

Hendricks at his absolute prime could not put away GSP with any shot, he couldn’t hold GSP down, he couldn’t convincingly beat GSP.

The best he could do was bruise a fighter who bruises easily and perhaps at best get a draw with the champ.

This was the Hendricks that was laying out fighters and running through the division.

GSP at LW ...?

um

GSP at LW ...?

um

GSP dominates every LW as he should because he is the WW GOAT.

Back