• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Tony Tweets: “It’s Time To Give The Fans What They Want”, Bout to come soon?

Who you got?

• Total voters
Yeah, totally agree. What's the point of not allowing yourself to get excited? So you can pretend you aren't crushed if something does go wrong? That never works anyway. Might as well enjoy the buildup and hope it happens. If somehow shit goes sideways AGAIN, you're gonna be just as disappointed deep down anyway.

I for one am going to spend the next 5 months being completely amped.
Exactly, I’ve been waiting years for this fight. And honestly so have most hardcore fans. This card is going to be stacked. It’s going to be huge. It’s MSG, with the two of the biggest stars in the sport and I’m so fucking ready.

Let's go, Tony via Doctor stoppage due to cuts after 4th round

OfficialLightheartedDevilfish-size_restricted.gif

You have to let yourself get excited. They will stack this card to the fucking jones. It’s MSG, it’s got potential to be the biggest non-Conor fight to ever happen. You gotta just enjoy it and hope nothing goes wrong

The last 3 times I have done exactly that ^^^ and the fight did not take place. I have decided to do something different next time. Maybe it helps.

I just want to highlight that Khabib has only ever lost to a fighter with a dodgy hairline, look at that shit!! :D

2085_13.58.2015_76734_ef_20140914.0.0.jpg

My body is ready! Let's go Tony!

Someone tag the khabib nuthugger @RNC555 and let him know cause he has me on ignore

I doubt either one of these guys want to fight each other.

This fight should absolutely be one of the most anticipated UFC fight for the entire of 2020. I'm thankful both fighters on-board with it, and the UFC have got it signed.

Now, they both need to avoid doing anything stupid in training, and leave the sunglasses at home, etc.etc.

I'll be excited when they both enter the octagon.

Rooting for Ferguson in this one. The old man needs all the help he can get.

WAR EL CUCUY!!!!!

the images aren’t showing for me but I’m just gonna assume it’s pretty gay

The gayest.

(It's a bunch of gifs telling you to shut your mouth).

Back