Tony Fergy Fighting at UFC 229. Waitin on Opponent to Sign Contract

He is the perfect back up to the main fight and will add to the card immensely.

Someone sign!

I’m saying.

Pettis would be a live dog in that fight too, especially with Ferguson coming off surgery.
That’s the type of fight you want 5 rounds for though...

Oh yeah, just because I'm picking Fergy in this fictional matchup doesn't mean that I think it'll be a one sided beat down. Pettis would for sure bring and have a solid chance, I just see Tony coming out on top at the end of the day

5 rounds, even 3 would be amazing. With their flashing styles, it could end in 2 minutes though with a tricky knee as the other went for something and was unprotected

Conor is the one to pull out

Why? He doesn’t pull out. His history says he does not. Do you realize he’s the one that asked for this fight? This fight is happening because of him. This man could fight anyone he wants. He calls all the shots. He asked for this fight.

I’m low key hoping it’s Pettis.

Most people think Pettis would get destroyed but just imagine all of the funky striking and grappling exchanges these two would have.

On paper its an exciting fight but I think Ferguson deserves a higher ranked opponent than Pettis

Why? He doesn’t pull out. His history says he does not. Do you realize he’s the one that asked for this fight? This fight is happening because of him. This man could fight anyone he wants. He calls all the shots. He asked for this fight.
LOL what should he do? Khabib has asked Conor to fight him long time, Conor just recently replied. Khabib has the belt, Conor had not so much of a choice but to finally fight Khabib.

LOL what should he do? Khabib has asked Conor to fight him long time, Conor just recently replied. Khabib has the belt, Conor had not so much of a choice but to finally fight Khabib.

Not so much of a choice LOL. You don’t get it do you? The belt is just that it’s a belt. By the way it’s a belt he took off beating a real estate agent. And Conor McGregor is the fight in the sport of mixed martial arts. He is the number one draw, he is the number one attraction. He calls the shots. He literally had about 20 options in front of him and picked this one. Diaz trilogy, Tony, GSP, Kevin Lee this man could fight anyone he wants and will make an insane amount of money. He obviously feels incredibly confident he is going to win this fight. Otherwise we are not talking about it.

Cord: pull up then

extension+cord%2C+25-ft%2C+12-gauge%2C+black_r.jpg
Better that then steroids

I dont think hes fighting at ufc 229 personally. He's beaten a lot of the top guys already. Maybe eddie alverez?

I dont think hes fighting at ufc 229 personally. He's beaten a lot of the top guys already. Maybe eddie alverez?
I would favor Tony heavily but what a shitstorm it would be if Eddie won.

He would basically leapfrog Dustin, again, despite losing to him.

Tony is ready for anyone, he'd even fight a tire.

He pulls out with Vegas strippers.

I could see the ufc giving him a showcase fight. He dominates and ufc hypes him up. He gets the winner of the main event and it helps sell the future title fight. There will be a ton of new eyes on this event and people who don’t follow the ufc like they use to

I don't know, but he's been teasing this for over a week. UFC 229 is like 7 weeks away. I hope we get an answer soon

Why does Big gay al deserve a shot at Tony ? Tony needs to fight the elite or a gimme fight Al just fought Khabib he does'nt deserve to be fighting the elite 155ers.

Why does Big gay al deserve a shot at Tony ? Tony needs to fight the elite or a gimme fight Al just fought Khabib he does'nt deserve to be fighting the elite 155ers.
Big gay Al??? Are you a child?

Back