Tony Fergy Fighting at UFC 229. Waitin on Opponent to Sign Contract

How the fuck is he coming back so quickly. Didn’t he have a horrible acl tear like 3
Months ago? There is no way he should be fighting so soon. The ufc doesn’t give a fuck about these guys, if you tell them you are ready, then you’re ready.

LCL

Yeah, I'm not so sure about that. Tony's speedy "recovery" smells trouble. Talking from a medical perspective (I'm not really an expert in that area, though), it's extremely unlikely that his knee has fully recovered in such short amount of time. One good kick to the knee and it blows. Silly move by Ferg if true.
True but then again Tony is a crazy motherfucker. Didn't Castillo fucked up his leg and he still kept on fighting?

Nice addition to the card, ptreodactyl whatever the fuook gsp likes dinosaurs.. But cant be him with no points because of conor.. Or could it...

Paul felder maybe.
I doubt gsp. He’ll fight Conor next.

Wonder who the better grappler would be.
Would give Tony a strength advantage, but Pettis is very sneaky and slick, Tony's wild style could get him caught on the feet or mat.

No way Conor and GSP are on the same card. It makes no sense for either man or the UFC. When you only have 3-4 (2 available atm) big draws you don't plunk them onto the same card.

Not to mention the rumour about Conor not wanting others to get PPV points on his cards.

Fuck yeah. I just hope it's not a Kevin Lee rematch. I do want to see that fight again, but not now and not 3 rounds.
Ferguson-Pettis and Lee-Iaquinta make the most sense.

Ferg is a crazy fucker, wasn't expecting him to be back anytime before 2019. He'll beat whoever he faces because the only two men that can beat him are already fighting in the main event.

Yo guys I’m fully aware this isn’t relevant at all but could someone pls tell me how to delete a thread? My pal decided to troll me & im not up for getting banned tbh, cmon help an anonymous brotha out, you know you wanna :’)

Let's be real, Conor pulls out and we finally get Tony vs Khabib.

When has that ever happened? The people that talk all that shit about him pull out.. Not him..
True he has not pulled out as , but he does not fight either.
When has that ever happened? The people that talk all that shit about him pull out.. Not him..
If its between Conor and Khabib, I think Conor is the one to pull out

I’m low key hoping it’s Pettis.

Most people think Pettis would get destroyed but just imagine all of the funky striking and grappling exchanges these two would have.

I never realized how bad I wanted to watch something until now

I think Tony wins it for sure, but holy hell would it be fun and entertaining (if it didn’t end quick)

I never realized how bad I wanted to watch something until now

I think Tony wins it for sure, but holy hell would it be fun and entertaining (if it didn’t end quick)
I’m saying.

Pettis would be a live dog in that fight too, especially with Ferguson coming off surgery.
That’s the type of fight you want 5 rounds for though...

has to be al right?

lee vs pettis makes sense after this is booked

Back