Tony Fergy Claims to be Doing a Camp for 3 Opponents at #UFC229

Conor/Khabib incase one of them pull out

and his unnamed opponent.

Does he just search for the weirdest workout techniques you can possibly do or is he just insane?

Can he not just do one single regular workout ever? Goddamnit.

Anybody know who they are matching him up against? Lee rematch? Raging Al?

This just in Tony Ferguson has gotten hurt and needs to pull out.

You could put the Jackass music over any Tony Ferguson training video and it would look normal. The guy is batshit crazy.

If they put:
Conor vs Khabib
Tony vs Lee

That would be an insane card!

DAMN this dude types like an autistic child who got hold of their parents iPad.

Wasnt Kevin Lee also supposed to be fighting on this card?

If its not Tony vs Lee 2 this card is gonna be pretty stacked seeing as how I cant imagine them both having signed on to fight some random cans.

Conor vs Khabib
Tony vs Eddie??
Lee vs Pettis??
Lewis vs Volkov
OSP vs Reyes

That would be a sick card.

Last edited:
This dude does the strangest shit working out. Yet it's walking over a wire that puts him on the sidelines.

Does he just search for the weirdest workout techniques you can possibly do or is he just insane?

I fail to see how that is any different from a 25-45 pound weight. Just wasting time wrapping bands around himself and shit. C-level program will be exposed in time.

Wasnt Kevin Lee also supposed to be fighting on this card?

If its not Tony vs Lee 2 this card is gonna be pretty stacked seeing as how I cant imagine them both fighting having signed to fight some random cans.

Conor vs Khabib
Tony vs Eddie??
Lee vs Pettis??
Lewis vs Volkov
OSP vs Reyes

That would be a sick card.

Don't forget Artem vs some dead guy.

You could put the Jackass music over any Tony Ferguson training video and it would look normal. The guy is batshit crazy.

nADPcI0.gif

He probably means he's fighting 3 opponents on the same night.

Back