Tony Fergy Claims to be Doing a Camp for 3 Opponents at #UFC229

Good shit... Tony is a warrior!

Excited to see him fight again!

As log as he makes it to the Octagon, not sure I care who he fights at this point.

<{JustBleed}>

Tony must be trolling with some of this shit, Edgy Brah is one of his coaches and he loves trolling folk with weird shit.

Someone once described Tony as the loner at school who did ninjitsu and fucked with knives that not even the rough kids would fuck with. That seems about right.

Tony must be trolling with some of this shit, Edgy Brah is one of his coaches and he loves trolling folk with weird shit.

Someone once described Tony as the loner at school who did ninjitsu and fucked with knives that not even the rough kids would fuck with. That seems about right.
If it wasn't for mixed martial arts he'd be a serial killer.

Does he just search for the weirdest workout techniques you can possibly do or is he just insane?
It's just hyperextensions w rubber bands lol. Not that weird although weights are more convenient

When you look at Ferguson's record, particularly his win streak of late, dude is getting super fucked having to watch Conor vs Khabib for his title.

It's a joke.

Conor/Khabib incase one of them pull out

and his unnamed opponent.

This.
Ferguson is awesome and I should be supporting him (as a minority Hispanic myself) but Khabib is the style of my preference.

Its not his weirdest workout but its still pretty strange. There seems like better alternatives to workout those muscles but its tony so nothing surprises me.
that's probably the best glute/hamstring or lowerback exercise that's not a deadlift variant

the weird part is that the bands provide him too much resistance so he's not using full range of motion
but that's exactly the type of exercise you'd except a S&C person to have an athlete for an explosive sport doing

Back