Tony Fergusson BANDWAGGON! GET in before it's too late! TONY TIME LFG!

Dariush is super hittable, but he finds a way to win. Tony still got that granite chin eventhough it's not what it used to be. Tony takes it by being crazy, he probably gets hurt early in the fight, scrambles on the ground and survives, then box Dariush face to win a UD or a doctor stoppage.

This might literally be the correct call. Tony has never been finished. Ref stopped the fight against Gaethje. I think Dariush might gas too and get fucked up.

Reactions: MGS
Tony would wear Dariush down in a 5 rounder but 3 rounds is really good for Dariush. I see Dariush winning the first two and fading in the 3rd.

That's what I'm thinking. I can't wait to see how it plays out though.

That's what I'm thinking. I can't wait to see how it plays out though.

Tony's been out running like a mad man super late at night. I think Tony knows this and could put super pace on him try to tire him by midway 2nd round

Tony's been out running like a mad man super late at night. I think Tony knows this and could put super pace on him try to tire him by midway 2nd round

I really hope that happens. I'm pulling for Tony, I don't want him to take any more damage.

I really hope that happens. I'm pulling for Tony, I don't want him to take any more damage.

Dariush has Sherk Arms..so will be hard for him to reach Tony. I don't think it will be easy at all.

Betting on Beneil, rooting for Tony. Although Beneil might be my next favorite LW behind Oliveira & Tony.

This might literally be the correct call. Tony has never been finished. Ref stopped the fight against Gaethje. I think Dariush might gas too and get fucked up.
Yeah. Dariush is very skilled but he has mediocre cardio and for some reason decides to just brawl for no reason and hope it goes his way. If Tony looks like shit physically at the weigh ins like he has the last two fights I'm still leaning towards Dariush.

Beneil gonna wreck El Cucuy. He'll hurt him early, which is par for the course with Tony, but he won't let him recover. Tony's legendary recovery may be giving out as well.

Dariush doesnt have that good of a chin, good bounceback less go

Attachments

• tonychamp.png
    tonychamp.png
    462.9 KB · Views: 3
It's kinda kills me to click Benny's name on muh Tap but I did.

Much luv for Tony and have followed him for quite some time. Got a bit a Benny fever atm I guess tho.

Regardless of who wins I'm pretty sure I will enjoy the match and be happy with the results.

Great Scrap!

tenor.gif

Beneil gonna wreck El Cucuy. He'll hurt him early, which is par for the course with Tony, but he won't let him recover. Tony's legendary recovery may be giving out as well.

Well no one finished Tony for 13+ years in three rounds. Let's see if Dariush can. If he tries and he can't, God be with him cuz he gonna get boxed fuck up.

Well no one finished Tony for 13+ years in three rounds. Let's see if Dariush can. If he tries and he can't, God be with him cuz he gonna get boxed fuck up.

Tony hasn't been finished, because he's one of the toughest MMA fighters I've seen. But his defense isn't very good. Sooner or later his toughness will give out. I think we're close.

Not trying to insult Tony. But he's leaned on his chin and ability to recover. Every fighter who does that seems to end their career getting smashed up.

Tony hasn't been finished, because he's one of the toughest MMA fighters I've seen. But his defense isn't very good. Sooner or later his toughness will give out. I think we're close.

Not trying to insult Tony. But he's leaned on his chin and ability to recover. Every fighter who does that seems to end their career getting smashed up.

Well maybe. But if thats not Tonys time to go yet, then God be with Beneil because Tony will put a pace on him that he hasnt seen before like hell hath no fury.

Tony's striking defense isnt the best. I agree but Dariush's is even worse I dare say. And Tony has enormous reach on him...and huge cardio edge..

If Dariush cant take Tony out early, which NO ONE has ever been able to, then oh boy with his cardio or lack thereof...

Well maybe. But if thats not Tonys time to go yet, then God be with Beneil because Tony will put a pace on him that he hasnt seen before like hell hath no fury.

Tony's striking defense isnt the best. I agree but Dariush's is even worse I dare say. And Tony has enormous reach on him...and huge cardio edge..

If Dariush cant take Tony out early, which NO ONE has ever been able to, then oh boy with his cardio or lack thereof...

Yeah, I'm predicating my prediction on Tony being on the decline. If not, then he's a terror.

Yeah, I'm predicating my prediction on Tony being on the decline. If not, then he's a terror.

He might be. But it's hard. He cut weight for no reason against Justin twice, and he was prepping for Khabib whereas Justin was training for both. And he may have needed more time off after that beatdown.

Dariush hits hard, but he doesn't have the power Justin has, and he doesn't really have the cardio, and he has huge reach disadvantage Chuck and Justin didn't have to deal with.

If Tony didn't decline...then Dariush might get fucked up..if he can't put him away...

Back