• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Tony Ferguson watches Rocky IV after training

lol...I know that looks goofy but I bet its a great workout and applicable to MMA. Somewhat controlled chaos and full body, maximal core engagement. This will be the key to him ragdolling Khabib.

it will be key to him dropping out of the fight!

giphy.gif
Tony the type of guy thats too dangerous for Crossfit

Creed is the best Rocky movie

Haha jk fuck that shit we all know #4 was the best one

HEARTS ON FIIIIIYUR.

That shit got the blood flowing when I was a kid.

People can say what they want about Rocky, but the dude has a museum dedicated to him for a REASON.

It's a very uplifting and motivating Franchise that perfectly encapsulates the beauty of "The American Dream" and does a good job giving a very grounded and humble tale about reaching the highest of highs and accomplishing what many deem impossible through hardwork, and determination alone.

It's a gripping tale about the great lengths characteristics like heart and grit can take you, the ability to take the hits in life and keep moving forward as well as teach you to get back up every time you're knocked down, beautiful stuff really.
and remaining humble while doing so .

Back