Media Tony Ferguson watches Rocky IV after training

Mahkor

Drunkmaster Flex
Banned
Reaction score

At 8:00

I know you guys don't need any more reasons to love El Cucuy but here is another one anyway.

Just like Rocky brought democracy to the USSR, Tony is gonna bring an ass whooping to Dagestan.

Khaduck is fucked

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

giphy.gif

I know you guys don't need any more reasons to love El Cucuy but here is another one anyway.

Just like Rocky brought democracy to the USSR, Tony is gonna bring an ass whooping to Dagestan.

Khaduck is fucked

I like Tony Ferguson

Surprised Tony didn't go to the zoo and jump in the bear cage for a quick session

Rocky III is the best Rocky movie. I still cry during the beach scene with Adrian when he spills his heart out about wanting to keep fighting

HEARTS ON FIIIIIYUR.

That shit got the blood flowing when I was a kid.

People can say what they want about Rocky, but the dude has a museum dedicated to him for a REASON.

It's a very uplifting and motivating Franchise that perfectly encapsulates the beauty of "The American Dream" and does a good job giving a very grounded and humble tale about reaching the highest of highs and accomplishing what many deem impossible through hardwork, and determination alone.

It's a gripping tale about the great lengths characteristics like heart and grit can take you, the ability to take the hits in life and keep moving forward as well as teach you to get back up every time you're knocked down, beautiful stuff really.

Alright I guess it's decided. Thanks TS, imma go to Vegas and hit it rich now.

Khaduck is fucked

Got mounted by staph infected kevin lee.

Rock IV is god tier when it comes to movies/music that get you motivated..

Conor nuthggers come here to see how do you prepare for a fight!!!! Tired of that hyped job

lol...I know that looks goofy but I bet its a great workout and applicable to MMA. Somewhat controlled chaos and full body, maximal core engagement. This will be the key to him ragdolling Khabib.

The part in 2 where he reads a comatose Adrien his poem...

giphy(19).gif

Back