Media Tony Ferguson to Khabib: that explains everything. 29-1. See fathead, run, run

3-fight losing streak and posting #champ every 2 seconds lol. Will be humorous to see him posting the same on a 5-fight losing streak.

Tony should just shut up after his performances in his last 3 fights. He was dominated on the feet by Gaethje. Oliviara and Dariush dominated him on the ground. He had a great run with 12 consecutive victories, but he missed his window for a title shot. If he literally could've walked across the floor without tripping on a cord...

Reactions: lsa
When I started reading here about 3 years ago. More than just a few people were literally calling him the LW GOAT. This is honestly the first thread I even remember reading about the guy in months. Some people were talking about him being a good bounce back fight for number 9 ranked Conor.

My how times do change. But, I always believed that the whole “cut Khabib up with elbows from the bottom for a doctor stoppage” victory was weak as fuck. May as well throw him some sand, while you’re at it.

Just sad.
Tony being a serious threat to Khabib was always just an illusion. @Peli and I and maybe a couple of others were saying it but most posters fell for the hype. I don’t blame them though, the win streak was impressive.

Tony is worse than Conor

At least Conor was the actual champ. Not that fakechampshitonly thing
Tony 13 fight win streak at lw, no official title fight. Stripped of interim belt due to 6 month layoff

connor, 1 win ever in his career at lw, given year of doing whatever he wanted before being stripped, real champ .. derp

Also, I love that two of Khabib's biggest rivals (Conor and Tony) are struggling so bad in their MMA careers right now, while Khabib retired on top as the number 1 pound-for-pound fighter in the world, and now has helped Islam to climb over both Conor and Tony in the rankings too. This is such a massive W for Khabib.

Poor Tony... he doesn't realize what year it is.

Tony 13 fight win streak at lw, no official title fight. Stripped of interim belt due to 6 month layoff

connor, 1 win ever in his career at lw, given year of doing whatever he wanted before being stripped, real champ .. derp

Conor won the actual LW belt, not the interim belt. Regardless of whatever statistics you want to bring up.

Either way, Tony is a complete clown. He should be thankful he never fought Khabib because he would have been exposed long ago.

Still a good fighter, but nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

Almost every triggered response in here could have been cut and pasted after any tweet from one of his his last 3 fights..Baffles me how he gets to people with the same old shit over and over again.

It's just shit Twitter guys, like it always has been.
<Fedor23>

Well that is how he normally writes.
As long as he was winning people just thaught "SAVAGE", now that he's losing people just think it's sad.

Truth is he's always been at least an idiot, and probably (almost certainly) struggled with mental illness for many years.
Has been sad always, you are 100% right, he has serious mental issues like everyone who finds those rants funny
giphy.gif

I know Tony is mentally ill, and probably shouldn't be allowed to fight. But even at his best, he couldn't beat Khabib. All of his opponents know whats going to happen, and they can't stop it. That's what pissed me off about the interview Paddy Pimblett. He said Khabib hasn't beaten anyone.

go watch your last 2 fights tony, then thank God you guys didnt meet and let it go

Back