Media Tony Ferguson to Khabib: that explains everything. 29-1. See fathead, run, run

Prime Tony beats Khabib, nobody can convince me otherwise tbh.

If Tony had stayed undefeated, this would carry some weight.

But at this point though nah.

Reactions: HHJ
Khabib is scared to go for 30-0. It's pathetic.

Tony can't even beat Dariush and will probably be released with one more loss in a row. He should keep Khabib's name out his mouth until he wins a fight in the current decade.

ufc-249-tony-ferguson-getty.jpg

Khabib is scared to go for 30-0. It's pathetic.
More like he doesn't want to risk the legacy he and his father built together. I'm sure he sees the "0" on his record as 50% Abdulmanap's and 50% his, and feels like he doesn't have the right to put it on the line.

I'm Tony's biggest supporter but he needs to shut the fuck up. It's embarrassing.

Well that is how he normally writes.
As long as he was winning people just thaught "SAVAGE", now that he's losing people just think it's sad.

Truth is he's always been at least an idiot, and probably (almost certainly) struggled with mental illness for many years.
At one point his family was afraid because (among other things) he really believed he was Jesus. Tony has always been a nutcase since TUF. Everyone was asking why he went on that rant about that guy not being able to see his child.

It turns out the answer is simply "because he's crazy". Sad stuff.

Ok, it is not cool to laugh about mental health, but man, after Tony had evicted those people in the walls, his trash talk became just horrible...

Tony being a serious threat to Khabib was always just an illusion. @Peli and I and maybe a couple of others were saying it but most posters fell for the hype. I don’t blame them though, the win streak was impressive.
I remember people HATED me for saying that Tony wasn't a threat to Khabib on his back

I really feel bad for Tony that that fight never happened. I bet that shit keeps him up at night.

He definitely deserved at least one big payday.
I know he had his chances but weird crap happens, it’s obvious he’s down to fight.

Have the two numbskulls Conor and Tony fight each other already. Both are so thirsty for Khabib it’s embarrassing.
Both talking about it, but I think both are happy to know they never get that beating that they are asking for

Back