• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tony Ferguson to fans: "f--- off"

so he no longer believes his son is Jesus, or he just dosent say it out loud anymore?

Based on this interview I think Tony's son needs to have a Word with him about the need to show love and compassion to one's neighbors.

what if there were 5 fights you wanted to see and just one wmma fight? would you still feel like "shelling out for WMMA" if you bought the PPV? :D

No because I would need to take a shit probably and that would be a good time

everyone has a shitty excuse for not buying PPVs, even if they're rooting for their favorite fighter to get the "red panty night" fight with Conor
yeah, it's definitely not the fans streaming illegally that's stealing from the fighters
it's just "Dana, Reebok deal, blah blah"....or "i won't shill out because there's a wmma fight on the card"
tell it like it is, you wouldn't pay even if it was your favorite fighter headlining with guaranteed PPV points, on a card without wmma :D

I tell them to (expletive) off,” Ferguson told MMA Junkie on Wednesday. “Stop worrying about (expletive) you can’t handle, man. It’s not your (expletive) problem.

“You really want to (expletive) worry about how I am? Buy my (expletive) pay-per-view. Send me some money, send me whatever, I don’t give a (expletive). But quit asking dumbass questions. You want to keep asking me those questions, I’m going to say (expletive) you. Straight up. I’m back, mother(expletive).”

<6>

I like you Tony, but this ain't it bro.... This ain't it

EDIT (now on video):

So his response to fans worrying about him and supporting him is to tell them fuck off?

Dudes a psychopath autist no human emotion or empathy

Didnt he tell that guy hows your kid to hurt him? Knowing the guy was having issues with his baby mama and hasnt seen his child in years

I tell them to (expletive) off,” Ferguson told MMA Junkie on Wednesday. “Stop worrying about (expletive) you can’t handle, man. It’s not your (expletive) problem.

“You really want to (expletive) worry about how I am? Buy my (expletive) pay-per-view. Send me some money, send me whatever, I don’t give a (expletive). But quit asking dumbass questions. You want to keep asking me those questions, I’m going to say (expletive) you. Straight up. I’m back, mother(expletive).”

<6>

I like you Tony, but this ain't it bro.... This ain't it

EDIT (now on video):

He’s back, but where’s his kid?

Im buying this ppv to back ferg and cejudo. Dont get it twisted though im getting the espn+ for a year plus this card for 80$

lol he should have just said "fuck off" but then he went into cringey Tony mode
<{hfved}>

This shows he’s getting ppv points

Let’s see how many Sherdoggers actually care and will pay ppv, most of the Sherdoggers who shit on guys won’t even pay for their favourite fighters.
You’re stealing from Ferguson you flithy streamers

Streamers steal from UFC, who in turn steal from fighters, who in turn tell their fans to fuck off, so then they stream the PPV.

What a vicious circle.

This shows he’s getting ppv points

Let’s see how many Sherdoggers actually care and will pay ppv, most of the Sherdoggers who shit on guys won’t even pay for their favourite fighters.
You’re stealing from Ferguson you flithy streamers

dude, your account is from last week. There's literally 0 people on this forum that will believe you aren't a streamer yourself. At least wait till you're not a cumbelt anymore.

So his response to fans worrying about him and supporting him is to tell them fuck off?

Dudes a psychopath autist no human emotion or empathy

Didnt he tell that guy hows your kid to hurt him? Knowing the guy was having issues with his baby mama and hasnt seen his child in years
it's not really a response to fans worrying, it's a response to having every single problem in your private life being a daily discussion subject on your social media.
i think a lot of other people would say "fuck off" in that situation

He’s back, but where’s his kid?
I always look forward to your posts....because of the Alizee avatar
DefinitivePoisedGerenuk-max-1mb.gif

I like the reaponse, he wants to get paid.
"Fuck you, pay me"

Don't like him, but don't blame him. Its none of his fans business what he does outside the octagon. If you want to be a fan, be a fan of his fights, not what the fuck he does outside of it. As i said, i don't like him, so what he does outside or inside the cage i can give him shit, because thats what haters do.

I agree with tony...fuck off his personal life!.

Oh well now i am wondering why everyone hates Jones then,shertards have me feeling so confused!

maybe if he became a vampire slayer he would have gained more respect.

That the problem with these interviews... You don't know which Tony will show up.

Glad to see Tony coming out, seemed too reasonable for me and was going to affect me piling on him.

Now he is back to ornery self and obviously waiting till after weigh ins i'll bet on Tony to win and then win by finish cause i'm too much of a pussy to bet straight up finish.

Back