• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tony Ferguson to fans: "f--- off"

I tell them to (expletive) off,” Ferguson told MMA Junkie on Wednesday. “Stop worrying about (expletive) you can’t handle, man. It’s not your (expletive) problem.

“You really want to (expletive) worry about how I am? Buy my (expletive) pay-per-view. Send me some money, send me whatever, I don’t give a (expletive). But quit asking dumbass questions. You want to keep asking me those questions, I’m going to say (expletive) you. Straight up. I’m back, mother(expletive).”

<6>

I like you Tony, but this ain't it bro.... This ain't it
mother(expletive) :D

This shows he’s getting ppv points

Let’s see how many Sherdoggers actually care and will pay ppv, most of the Sherdoggers who shit on guys won’t even pay for their favourite fighters.
You’re stealing from Ferguson you flithy streamers

If 50% of what I paid actually went to Ferguson, I'm buying it all day. But I can't bring myself to give the pink goof even $1....

If 50% of what I paid actually went to Ferguson, I'm buying it all day. But I can't bring myself to give the pink goof even $1....
Judging by some of the shit I see online, I wouldn't be surprised if some people honestly believed such a stupid rational.

it's amazing the difference in thinking between paying for a UFC PPV thinking you deserve a whole card that's good vs paying for a boxing PPV where if you get a good second fight on the card you feel lucky

I don't really enjoy watching boxing that much so idk what their cards are like. Are they similarly priced?

I tell them to (expletive) off,” Ferguson told MMA Junkie on Wednesday. “Stop worrying about (expletive) you can’t handle, man. It’s not your (expletive) problem.

“You really want to (expletive) worry about how I am? Buy my (expletive) pay-per-view. Send me some money, send me whatever, I don’t give a (expletive). But quit asking dumbass questions. You want to keep asking me those questions, I’m going to say (expletive) you. Straight up. I’m back, mother(expletive).”

<6>

Tony being Tony. he'll always have that dark side too.
i can understand he's not interested in answering questions about private life matters like that though. at least not while it's still so fresh

<6>

El Cucuy's gotten to the point where he can just straight up ignore social cues and all that polite humble bullshit and say some real shit, and people are okay with it. Hell it's a breath of fresh air.

Tony's crazy, is normal.

But seriously tho, guy might be a douche but he's one of my favorite fighters to watch these days.

Fucking shelling out for WMMA just because there are two fights I want to watch. No thanks.

Edit: Forgot about the Yan/Rivera. 3 fights
what if there were 5 fights you wanted to see and just one wmma fight? would you still feel like "shelling out for WMMA" if you bought the PPV? :D

This shows he’s getting ppv points

Let’s see how many Sherdoggers actually care and will pay ppv, most of the Sherdoggers who shit on guys won’t even pay for their favourite fighters.
You’re stealing from Ferguson you flithy streamers
Actually it's the UFC stealing from them with their shitty deals, since most fighters don't get PPV points, but everyone had sponsors before Reebok.

Fuck off, Dana

Give this man a snickers.

This guy is going to go Oliver McCall on his Sherbro fans. If this guy wasn't making money for WME he would be asking for a large water at Starbucks and shouting at women to give him his kid back. I don't condone this man being licensed to fight anywhere.

This will be Tony one day. Mark my word.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back