• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tony Ferguson the type of guy.....(Mega Thread)

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy that will sit next to you on an empty bus

Tony Ferguson the type of guy who gets drunk to enjoy his hangover.

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy that claims to be Vegan, but eats 10 lbs of steak at Brazilian BBQ's five times a week.

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy that can drink proper 12, piss it out and actually make it taste good!

Some are hit some are miss.

Instead of complaining, add a good one, show us how it's done.

Otherwise

Tony says GTFO

la-sp-ufc-216-20171007
Lol my break is short. I’ll have one after work

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to call 911 and ask for directions to Pizza Hut.

Tony Ferguson the type of guy who should have a fight booked already!

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy who throws a roundhouse kick to open a bottle of ketchup, except it’s not ketchup, it’s the blood of his enemies.

Tony Fuhrerson the type of guy to dress up like Hitler while he bangs your Jewish mom and makes you watch

Tony the type of guy to ankle pick a man tree times his size.

Tony Ferguson the type of guy to cut his eyebrows open to get conditioned for bleeding

Tony is the type of guy who makes eye contact during BJJ class.

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to wear nothing but socks out into a blizzard.

Last edited:
I'll try my hand here.

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy that would lick a frog pre-fight and admit he was on something post-fight.

Tony Ferguson the type of guy who would kick a pole for looking at him the wrong way

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to give himself a blow job

Back