News Tony Ferguson says he will face Michael Chandler in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired of this talk already, just make it oficial and STFU

Chandler is lucky to be matched up with someone like Tony. The best it's ever gonna get for him unfortunately

Tony Time Bitchezzzz!
tumblr_nbioq0hNwl1ry1rm7o1_250.gifv

Man either Tony is an idiot or the UFC keeps screwing him.

This isn't the fight he needs. He needs a Poirier or McG fight

You guys underestimate the dogshit out of chandler.
It’s possible to pick Tony and not underestimate Chandler. I like Tony on the feet or the ground, and he will keep a pace that Chandler will struggle with If it’s 5 rounds (assuming he isn’t getting the brakes beat off him like the Gaethje fight). Plus Tony will have a lot of size over him.

Dunno man I gotta go with Tony here, but he’s prone to getting hit as well, and Chandler can crack.

Good.

So Ferguson v Chandler, Conor v Poirier, Felder v RDA.

I vote for Gaethje v Hooker and Oliviera v Dariush or Ferreira.

Chips fall where they may.
lol you left an odd man out. or what exactly does this mean: gaethje vs hooker and oliviera vs dariush or ferriera? i would say ferriera and oliviera are ahead of daruish tho. oliviera vs cdf is a good fight for sure and makes sense

I do think Tony will overwhelm Chandler. I hope this is five rounds. Even if you do think Mike is going to lose, this is still a great fight. Tony may also never be the same after that Gaethje loss.

Man either Tony is an idiot or the UFC keeps screwing him.

This isn't the fight he needs. He needs a Poirier or McG fight

After that blowout loss, he isn't getting the Conor fight, even more so because Conor may not want it, and the Poirier fight because he's the fight Conor wants.

It’s possible to pick Tony and not underestimate Chandler. I like Tony on the feet or the ground, and he will keep a pace that Chandler will struggle with If it’s 5 rounds (assuming he isn’t getting the brakes beat off him like the Gaethje fight). Plus Tony will have a lot of size over him.

Dunno man I gotta go with Tony here, but he’s prone to getting hit as well, and Chandler can crack.

I like tony on the feet too, but everytime he tries some crazy shit i flinch. Dont like tony on the ground, chandlers A fuckin strong D1 wrestler who doesnt get subbed. If tony uses his reach well he should take it. I just like how 95% of sherdog immediately counts chandler out like they havent even seen him fight

Chandler gets destroyed by Pitbull, yet suddenly is a UFC prodigy, a standby for the Khabib/Justin fight no less.While I am not buying it, it's still nice to have Chandler in the UFC, if that makes any sense.

Great matchup, will be an absolute WAR. 5 Rounder I have to favour Tony.

I like tony on the feet too, but everytime he tries some crazy shit i flinch. Dont like tony on the ground, chandlers A fuckin strong D1 wrestler who doesnt get subbed. If tony uses his reach well he should take it. I just like how 95% of sherdog immediately counts chandler out like they havent even seen him fight
Fair enough. I think most of the Chandler resentment is due tot he preferential treatment he’s getting from the UFC - which isn’t remotely his fault. If my new boss wants to usher me into title contention, yeah, I’m not going to fight Islam Makhachev or the likes. They obviously see immediate value in Chandler, so let’s see what happens. Tony is a rough outing for him (and just about everyone else too).

Fair enough. I think most of the Chandler resentment is due tot he preferential treatment he’s getting from the UFC - which isn’t remotely his fault. If my new boss wants to usher me into title contention, yeah, I’m not going to fight Islam Makhachev or the likes. They obviously see immediate value in Chandler, so let’s see what happens. Tony is a rough outing for him (and just about everyone else too).
I think it's his overwhelming confidence and him kinda coming off as a corny ass.

He double speaks which gives people the wrong intention. For example he hid behind the rda excuse of for the record I wasn't offered that fight but then goes volunteers to fight names he wasn't offered to fight because they're in the top 5. Just annoying.

If he was upfront and stop the double talk I'm here for the title, that's it. I think hed have more respect. Also him losing two fights ago and saying he's the best lw fighter in the world runs people wrong way. It does for me say I want to prove that I am. Not I am. You can think that but to say that to the fans it's just comes off silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back