Tony Ferguson posts another video with a risky core and balance exercise

He's taking the piss to get views. Running with the weirdo theme, he knows what he's doing

One of the most ridiculous things I've seen. Everything he did could have been done on the ground without those fucking stools to exactly the same effect.

He looks like he's a cokehead in da club and they put the lights on to get rid of him

He’s such a fuckin weirdo! lol

Nothing he did required the elevation...heck, nothing he did even provides much benefit. Get on the floor and pick up a kettlebell you dumbass

2 days after getting cleared and hes doin stuff like this, lol

its funny how he does all these dangerous horrible form workouts that have high probability of injury yet he got the worst injury ever tripping on a simple cable in doors after an interview.

lol do they actually do that in clubs?

At the end of the night, back in my day, they'd turn on the lights and the thots, douchers and other rabble would be encouraged to vacate.

I should know, I was there.

I don't understand any of it, right down to why the poster posted this or why I even viewed it.

looks like tony's been playing touchbutt with that dork in the park...

Is there any particular reason he does pointless exercises that provide very little benefit and have very high and catastrophic risks?

To him, if it feels weird and dangerous, it's working!!!! Like go kick a metal post again lol

Back