Tony Ferguson posts another video with a risky core and balance exercise

<mma4>
T-Ferg doing the most like usual. Looking forward to his next fight announcement.

Maybe hes joining Absinthe?
Screenshot_20180814_090315_Gallery.jpg

Can’t he just bench and curl like the rest of us Sherbro’s?

whats the difference when you do the same on the ground ?
seems like he wants to hurt himself again

He's got to be trolling. There is literally no reason to stack up the blocks to do those planks.
The front plank is no different than if he was on the floor and the side plank would be the same if he just put his feet up on a medicine ball or something.

What was the point of that? he look like a naruto weeaboo doing that swishy hand shit. What if he fell and snapjuitsu'd his ankle? I swear this guy never learns <{CMPALM}><31><{MindBrown}>

Keep hating you fat neck beards. Tony’s comin for that belt

Wish Vegas would let you bet on the likelihood of Tony getting injured. Would take that bet in a second.

uhm....why not just do it on the ground?

reminds me of the guys hanging upside down on the cable machine and doing a standard triceps pull

If it ain’t risky it ain’t worth it

This guy is really stupid. How can you be so stupid if you're suppoesd to fight for titles? Doesn't anyone close to him just tell him to stop doing retarded stuff that can damage his career? So weird

So if he’s cleared does that mean his knee is 100% or should he still take it easy the coming months?
It means it is about as strong as it will ever be. For some people it is 95% of what it used to be, for some it is 70%.

Not that risky if you have a good balance imo.

Just weird. Weird it is.

Uuuh.. he tripped and fell over some wires in a studio.... this is incredibly risky and looks stupid. I have to believe you could get the desired effects/results using a much safer technique/equipment.. for starters... how about the piece that he uses to balance is arms on, make that ONE, SOLID piece.. so it doesn’t have a chance of slipping off and your face or shoulder doesn’t go smashing into the other piece of wood and metal below it..

Or.. maybe wrap them in some type of foam or rubber.. so it’s not straight steal to face or body if you do have a freak accident... cuz those don’t ever happen to Tony....

This whole being different thing is getting old and on my nerves.

How is he so retarded in his exercises. That's like an accident waiting to happen. Risky doesn't mean effective. Not sure what his obsession with looking cool is.

The most overused song for any type of extreme sports video ever.

I love it. SAIL!!!!!!

Keep hating you fat neck beards. Tony’s comin for that belt
agree with that but c'mon , what is he trying to do here ?
you do not do something like that when you use your brain

Back