Tony Ferguson is the type of guy

Tony Ferguson the type of guy that demands the earth puts on a parachute when he skydives

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy,
that i'd never want to have as my friend !

Tony is the type of guy to wear sunglasses inside, trip over a wire, year his ACL and get a fight cancelled and still wear sunglasses inside.

Tony is the type of guy to take a loss so he can build another winstreak.

Tony the type of guy who beats his opponent and his meat simultaneously. Tony the type of guy who wears a wife beater to the presser.

Tony the type of guy to get popped by Usada for 100% cambodian breast milks
00c3ed7eb79bf224118b6ab31b0bc2e5.jpg

This is the second time I got to use this meme today

<36>

Tony's the type of guy to locate Charlie Rader's son just so he can celebrate the 10 year anniversary of TUF by randomly tweeting a pic with the caption "I found out where your son's at."

Tony is the type of guy that breaks his sparring partners ribs just to intimdate his opponent.

Tony is the kind of guy to know where your kid is at.

Tony is the type of guy to go running right after eating

Tony was KOing kids since he was 5 years old, he called it playing possum

Tony is the type of guy to bring a tractor tire to flip when he checks into a psych ward.

Tony is the type of guy to tell the voices in his head "stop, I'm talking brother".

Tony is the type of guy to wear sunglasses to sleep at night.

...I might have been a bit harsh there with his schizophrenia there.

Tony is the type of guy to knock out his training partner, do a spinning break dancing move next to him and then give him two middle fingers like shinya Aoki

Type of guy to quote rowdy Roddy Piper...badly.

Edit: but then proceed to author one of the greatest LW winning streaks of all time.

It's complicated. Holy water bless.

Tony is the type of guy to strategically allow his opponent to armbar him

Tony is the type of guy to have three coaches in his corner and doesn't listen to any of them

Back