Media Tony Ferguson is not doing himself any favors practicing this drill ...

Champ shit only.

Squeamish pussies can leave.

Neck strength training ftw

How many times has Tony actually pulled out of a fight because of an injury in training? The two times he pulled out against Khabib was because of a lung issue and a freak accident.

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to kick a metal pole with full power and still have fans bewildered by how he managed to break his leg in the process.

Completely flipping the game on Kalabib, can't single leg no more.

If Tony thinks that will stop Khabib's TD he's delusional. then again, edgy said the TD were inevitable soooooo, more ground work off his back?

Thats not all folk Tony created another technique a one hitter quitter, guaranteed to put Khabib on his back.... A power punch, I believe it's called the......

"ColombianFist."

If Tony thinks that will stop Khabib's TD he's delusional. then again, edgy said the TD were inevitable soooooo, more ground work off his back?
So, if Tony thinks something there's zero indication that he's ever thought or said, he's delusional?

I guess you showed him.

This guys is like a slightly less insane Diego Sanchez. But at the same time he is like a more insane Diego. Yes cartwheels ftw.

Thats not all folk Tony created another technique a one hitter quitter, guaranteed to put Khabib on his back.... A power punch, I believe it's called the......

"ColombianFist."

not sure if trolling but...

<Gordonhat>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back