Media Tony Ferguson "I'm Going to Slam You like I did My Student"

Tony is +150.

I feel like he's a live dog here. Tempted to throw a few bucks on him.
Tony should be favored, he is a big step up in competition for Dariush. At +150, that's good ev as far as I'm concerned. I'm betting that fight for sure.

Why is Tony saying they are keeping him away from a title shot? He hasn't won a fight in 2 years. He is keeping himself from one by never winning a fight lol

And he just had a shot at the interim title 2 fights ago and got TKO'd.
I assume he's bitter over how he was booked to fight Khabib at UFC 249 but when Khabib had to wait for covid restrictions he chose to fight Gaethje instead - even though he could've just waited for the Khabib fight, as he was still the no1 contender.
Maybe he was pushed into that fight.

Plus he's just nuts and doesn't seem to recognize he's gotten his ass beat twice now.

Last edited:
Tony is a headcase scumbag. That's been documented plenty over the years. People just choose to have short term memory because they enjoy his fights. I was initially expecting Dariush to win this fight comfortably until I saw how rattled he looked at the press conference. Ultimately I don't care who wins.

Tony had so many nonsensical gems in this conference, plus the Dana White privilege line which was actually hilarious. They asked him about watching Canelo and he started talking about doing 1,000 shrugs in 4hs, no one knew what the fuck he was talking about half the time, including Dariush. Tony bless.

"I don't care how many ultimate fighter fucking people you have with you"
"I don't know what that means"
"How many UFC fighters do you have there at Kings MMA? It was the same thing in the Ultimate Fighter when they all went against me, you know what the fuck happened with that one."
"... What?"

"The other day a cameraman tripped over a fucking cord while I was giving an interview... and it was actually not funny."

Last edited:
cant wait for tony brains to get more scrambled come Saturday

@Wreckless

Ts needs one

f6039afb-c07d-4077-92d7-342a53c27438.jpg

Tony had so many nonsensical gems in this conference, plus the Dana White privilege line which was actually hilarious. They asked him about watching Canelo and he started talking about doing 1,000 shrugs in 4hs, no one knew what the fuck he was talking about half the time, including Dariush. Tony bless.

"I don't care how many ultimate fighter fucking people you have with you"
"I don't know what that means"
"How many UFC fighters do you have there at Kings MMA? It was the same thing in the Ultimate Fighter when they all went against me, you know what the fuck happened with that one."
"... What?"

"The other day a cameraman tripped over a fucking cord while I was giving an interview... and it was actually not funny."
I was as confused as Dairiush was lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back