Media Tony Ferguson "I'm Going to Slam You like I did My Student"

Tony says all kinds of weird and crazy shit and THAT'S what you care about?!?!?!

I don't normally keep up with him and that's the only part I watched lol. Well that and the slamming his student thing which had already been talked about. Is he the dude Werdum hit with a Boomerang a few years back? I don't keep up with smaller weight classes.

Timestamped:

Tony: "I'm gonna slam you like I did my student. I broke his fucking rib.

Dariush: "Well that's a dick move, bud. Why would you do that to your own student?"

Tony: "Because you made me do it"

{<jordan}

According causality tony may be correct in the most trivial way.

For all we know Tony slammed Usman or Jon Jones in training, and just refers to them as his student.

Quit being a bunch of little cry babies.
If Tony wants to slam you and put you out of training for three months then he is going to do it, don’t train with him if you can’t handle that level of real.

Wow, what a douchebag. Will definitely root against Tony from now on.

Is it at all possible the guy actually said "hey tony, i want to know how to defend a slam. Don't hold back i need to feel this."

You know, like how you learn things. Idk tony is legit batshit crazy and it's very possible he just did that but he doesn't seem like that's his particular brand of crazy.

Edit: my brain is a little fucky so i understand different brands of crazy

Why didn't he slam gaethje or oliveira?
Apparently eveyone who hasn't fought him is a bitch, but he's cool with those who have.

EDIT: oh, I somehow misread this as if you meant "slam" as in 'diss' :confused:

Last edited:
I cant believe Tony used to be an analyst on post fight shows or ufc tonight iirc.
he was actually decent. people tryed to say he was bad because he asked kevin lee if he got ddt'd. during the chiesa fight lee picks him up and slams him, tony thought lees head made contact with the mat. then lee sold it like tony was stupid because lee wanted the fight. then everyone talks about how bad tony was because people are dense

he was actually decent. people tryed to say he was bad because he asked kevin lee if he got ddt'd. during the chiesa fight lee picks him up and slams him, tony thought lees head made contact with the mat. then lee sold it like tony was stupid because lee wanted the fight. then everyone talks about how bad tony was because people are dense
Tony isn’t stupid. He certainly isn’t low IQ like a Diego Sanchez, Mike Perry or June Browning. He is clever enough, he is just set to turbo constantly so virtually nothing he says ever makes any kind of sense.

el cacay probably thought he needed the broken rib to make his next child or something

doesn't this guy wear glasses indoors because his vampire wife hates the sun???

Back