• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Tony Ferguson hints upcoming fight news...

Let's say Conor and khabib get six months. They will count it from what two months ago? So four more months? That's not all that long.

they both get fined only in the end.

Why are there deluisonal retards on this site still pretending Khabib is even going to be legally eligable to fight over the next 6-8 months?

Tony ever only held a fake belt he never won it from Conor, and he lost to Micheal Johnson.

Khabib is undefeated, undisputed, better resume, better record, better fighter.

Tony is a pullout merchant.

100818-khabib-taunts-conor-mcgregor-1.jpg

Its funny how guys like Khabib bitch and whine about the UFC not being run like a true sport but literally throw that shit right out the window when they become champs

khabib not crying about anything,.

"Soon is relative". Maybe he means it as in few weeks from now LMAO.

Otherwise Poirier makes sense but I'm not sure how much Tony would make with that fight.

Nate probably nets Tony a marginally bigger payday.

IDK...anything but Khabib is a letdown.

I'm not really talking about the Khabib side. They somehow made that a title fight and Khabib got paid. Regardless of who he was gonna fight, they were determined to make it a title fight and thus no decrease in pay for Khabib.

They did the exact opposite for Tony. He absolutely epitomizes "anyone anytime anywhere" but not of you cut his pay last minute. I mean..let's be real. These guys aren't going out in the parking lot to fight for fun. They are still prizefighters.

So far I don't think Khabib is ducking either. Let's see what happens with the hearing and now that he had a big payday. Hopefully he isn't suspended long and 5th time is the charm for Tony/Khabib.
I am going to respectfully disagree with you on Khabib not ducking (sort of).
His team and himself have made it painfully open that they were seeking Mayweather , negotiating an mma fight even during suspension.

His manager went as far as saying Tony is not a threat or brings any money so go fight someone else.

It seems (i don't blame him) team Khabib are making every effort to milk the "I beat Conor and I am the champion therefore only money fights" narrative and to a fan it reeks of a duck from a pure fight perspective because every effort is being made not to fight Tony (from the outside)

Why are there deluisonal retards on this site still pretending Khabib is even going to be legally eligable to fight over the next 6-8 months?

Tony ever only held a fake belt he never won it from Conor, and he lost to Micheal Johnson.

Khabib is undefeated, undisputed, better resume, better record, better fighter.

100818-khabib-taunts-conor-mcgregor-1.jpg
there both getting fined only.

"Soon is relative". Maybe he means it as in few weeks from now LMAO.

Otherwise Poirier makes sense but I'm not sure how much Tony would make with that fight.

Nate probably nets Tony a marginally bigger payday.

IDK...anything but Khabib is a letdown.

if tony wants on the new years card than maybe dustin works

but if he signed a fight now it not vs conor or khabib

I'm not really talking about the Khabib side. They somehow made that a title fight and Khabib got paid. Regardless of who he was gonna fight, they were determined to make it a title fight and thus no decrease in pay for Khabib.

They did the exact opposite for Tony. He absolutely epitomizes "anyone anytime anywhere" but not of you cut his pay last minute. I mean..let's be real. These guys aren't going out in the parking lot to fight for fun. They are still prizefighters.

So far I don't think Khabib is ducking either. Let's see what happens with the hearing and now that he had a big payday. Hopefully he isn't suspended long and 5th time is the charm for Tony/Khabib.
Agree 100%.

The fact the ufc slime balled fucking Tony in that fight is embarrassing.

Please save our card.

O but we paying you less.

Thanks.

nope it cant be khabib or conor

Tony didn't say he's signed a contract or anything. It can still be Khabib but his opponent will likely depend on the outcome of the hearing. Also being tested by USADA isn't out of the ordinary.

I am going to respectfully disagree with you on Khabib not ducking (sort of).
His team and himself have made it painfully open that they were seeking Mayweather , negotiating an mma fight even during suspension.

His manager went as far as saying Tony is not a threat or brings any money so go fight someone else.

It seems (i don't blame him) team Khabib are making every effort to milk the "I beat Conor and I am the champion therefore only money fights" narrative and to a fan it reeks of a duck from a pure fight perspective because every effort is being made not to fight Tony (from the outside)

Maybe. I'm taking a wait and see attitude.

I'm **hoping** that has all been a show to get the best terms possible for s fight with Tony.

If Khabib vs Tony doesn't happen and it's due to Khabib choosing something else...then my view is gonna change drastically.

cant be khabib or conor
Im not expecting Conor to receive a harsh suspension, if any at all.

Khabib attacked an audience member outside the cage and started the whole physical brawl, and on top of that he's being completely defiant, unrepentant, and challenging them to ban him. He refuses to attend his own hearing.

Conor (a guy still amp'd after his fight and witnessing Khabib attack his friend) attacked a guy from Khabib's team in-cage who appeared to be about to attack him first.

Conor even dropped all charges afterward.

Complete random question that has nothing to do with the thread.... What happened to that louis bolanchio or whatever his name was. The guy with the popcorn av.

Im not expecting Conor to receive a harsh suspension, if any at all.

Khabib attacked an audience member outside the cage and started the whole physical brawl, and on top of that he's being completely defiant, unrepentant, and challenging them to ban him. He refuses to attend his own hearing.

Conor (a guy still amp'd after his fight and witnessing Khabib attack his friend) attacked a guy from Khabib's team in-cage who appeared to be about to attack him first.

Conor even dropped all charges afterward.

khabib was never at risk of going to jail for anything cause he didnt committ a crime.

conor didnt get suspended when he told the nsac he never pay them when he was fined,.

if dillon danis would of kept his mouth the brawl would of never happened., but now the rematch is bigger than ever so the nsac will be laughing all the way to the bank with all the profits from that fight.

all parties will get fined and hours to perfrom like what conor and jon jones got for there fights.

Tony didn't say he's signed a contract or anything. It can still be Khabib but his opponent will likely depend on the outcome of the hearing. Also being tested by USADA isn't out of the ordinary.

the usada can show up at a fighters how on the hour every hour every day.,

being tested doesnt not mean he be fighting.

the usada can show up at a fighters how on the hour every hour every day.,

being tested doesnt not mean he be fighting.

Yes that's what I said, being tested isn't out of the ordinary and doesn't imply anything. His next opponent can still be Khabib, they are likely waiting for the outcome of the hearing.

Complete random question that has nothing to do with the thread.... What happened to that louis bolanchio or whatever his name was. The guy with the popcorn av.
If I had to guess, jail/prison. Whenever he disappears, it is because he is dealing with his legal issues.

Back