Media Tony Ferguson’s latest tweet

I might be mental myself but I swear people with narrow skulls have a higher percentage of issues.

Cops in Santa Ana have been to his home over 15 times in the past 2 months.

Source?

The police were called to his home 3 times in a month. Wife initiated all 3 of those police contacts. He wasn't arrested or charged any of those times. The third and most recent call on March 7th she accused him of abducting his own child. A fleet of police apparently were dispatched to his home, that indicates they took the allegation seriously. Hard to believe the police would have left the boy in his custody at that point if there were even the slightest indication Tony is a threat to the child.

Those cops are all mandated reporters. If any one of them that came in contact with Tony or the child; had a concern for the child's safety, they are duty bound to report that. If any of the involved authorities had a genuine concern for that child's well being. The child would not have been left in his custody for the next six days.

Think about that. The situation went from accused "child abductor", to "man avoids arrest, keeps home, and keeps son"; until a court order 6 days later (that Tony readily complied with).
That's Ted Bundy level talking right there. It almost makes you think it may not be him that is crazy.

If I call the cops on you once, I might be trying to get you help. If I call the cops on you 3 times, it's a safe bet I was trying to get you arrested at least once.

Sometimes is just best to say and do nothing.

The time is right for Tony vs mayhem Miller
Naked, inside a church, covered in grease

probably thinking about carving the chip out of his leg with a razor

He looks like Fabricio Werdum there

D1xEkfzUkAAssqa.jpg:large

From the twitter discussion :D.

Jokes aside. I hope tony recovers from this shit and get's back to his old cringy self :).

There was a Korean singer who killed himself after posing videos of him just staring into the camera.

Tony need help.

This is like the modern version of calling someone over and over on a landline and loudly breathing on the other end while saying nothing.

Lookin ready 4 one hell of a fight

Source?

The police were called to his home 3 times in a month. Wife initiated all 3 of those police contacts. He wasn't arrested or charged any of those times. The third and most recent call on March 7th she accused him of abducting his own child. A fleet of police apparently were dispatched to his home, that indicates they took the allegation seriously. Hard to believe the police would have left the boy in his custody at that point if there were even the slightest indication Tony is a threat to the child.

Those cops are all mandated reporters. If any one of them that came in contact with Tony or the child; had a concern for the child's safety, they are duty bound to report that. If any of the involved authorities had a genuine concern for that child's well being. The child would not have been left in his custody for the next six days.

Think about that. The situation went from accused "child abductor", to "man avoids arrest, keeps home, and keeps son"; until a court order 6 days later (that Tony readily complied with).
That's Ted Bundy level talking right there. It almost makes you think it may not be him that is crazy.

If I call the cops on you once, I might be trying to get you help. If I call the cops on you 3 times, it's a safe bet I was trying to get you arrested at least once.
Not to mention when they got to his house they specifically noted the child was well taken care of and that he gave the mother the child on his own free will. I’m not saying he hasn’t gone off the deep end, but court filings with allegations and confirmed incidents are different things.

Source?

Maybe you’re right. Maybe it’s Tony’s wife that’s crazy and wants to fuck up his life, or maybe she is desperate and doesn’t know what else to do. Either way posting a video like this isn’t going to do Tony any favors, and definitely doesn’t dispel rumors that he’s having a mental breakdown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back