Media Tony Ferguson’s latest tweet

giphy.gif
Ok, I'm just gonna wait over here...

Feel like Tony is like that dude from the movie split and he just has all these personalities... Tony prolly knows he’s crazy and now is trying to scare us all and it’s working... no one wants to fight crazy

He needs an intervention immediately. I'm getting some Benoit vibes from watching this video, shit's creepy.

That's what I thought too and I don't know why everyone else is joking around. I guess people are blind to the fact that that's a disturbing video and a red flag and no laughing matter.

Ladies and gentleman, the party has just begun.....

I hope his bro Eddie is keeping in touch and making sure hes ok

That is 100% marketing and PR. After smashing phone he needs to get some "good guy" points back...
Anything conor says thats nice would be interpreted that way. Thats not really fair.

Not something I'd expect from Conor.
really? hes congratulated tony , cowboy and a few other fighters after wins before. YOU are just a blind hater.

Anything conor says thats nice would be interpreted that way. Thats not really fair.

exactly do these people read what they write? "real" fans that take time to post yet are clueless about half the shit they post about . all they do is bitch shew shew kid

really? hes congratulated tony , cowboy and a few other fighters after wins before. YOU are just a blind hater.
You're an idiot. I was a Conor fan for YEARS until he started throwing dollies and shit. SUCH a hater!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back